EV Chicago Night 2 pair of Tix...SOLD

CB-12.1.93CB-12.1.93 Posts: 43
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey Guys,

Long story short, I've got an extra pair of tickets to the Eddie Vedder show 6/29. I want a Pearl Jam fan to get these. The total was $186 and they are actual hard copy tickets (no e-mailed print-your-own version) that will be mailed to me and then you. All we want is what I paid. I know how hard it was to get tickets to these shows. I understand they aren't the greatest seats, but the venue is great. Every seat in that place is great, the night will be memorable. They are also together. I really would like a member to have them.

Wednesday June 29
SECTION: BALC1R
ROW: Q
SEATS: 118-120

UPDATE: SOLD TO A FAN!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HILDEHILDE Posts: 130
    I would love the tickets. What do you want me to do?
  • Send me a PM. I only have one pair so if you are interested get in contact with me and let me know.
  • HILDEHILDE Posts: 130
    You know...I am really sorry. I think your seats are in one of the last rows of the top level. After thinking about it, I think I am going to pass. I really am sorry but I don't want to be that high.
  • Chicago Theatre is probably my favorite mid size theatre in Chicago. There is no bad seat in the place. I've been to many shows there and it is a great place to see any band, let alone Eddie Vedder.
  • Some things I've learned about other sites that sell tickets. I've been looking into other options to sell these seats (since I've gotten 2 buys, but both backed out). This may help your search or decision making. If I list the tickets on Stub Hub they force me to send the tickets Fed Ex for about $15.00. That price would get transferred to you and even if I sold them at face value I'd be out $15.00 unless I sold the pair for $201 (plus Stub Hub adds fees when you buy for themselves) which I'd break even on and I don't really want to do. E-bay would charge me $15.00 if they sell, plus the 3% pay pal fee, so the lowest they would be priced would be $209. I'd prefer to keep these seats under $200 for any of you who want to go because the tickets were expensive to begin with. So when searching for better seats, unless you get them from a fan who is willing to work with you, these sites are not to your best interest.

So even getting them at face value on those other sites, they will still be more then the flat $186.

My tickets are still available.
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Im sure some one will buy them as we get closer to the show. As tickets become harder to come by. Just be patient if the money isnt a issue. Youll sell them to a fan on here. Good luck :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Anybody want to go half and half on this, I would like to go but just wan't one ticket, if anyone else would like to just by one ticket then let me know.

Shawn