Options

anyone got a recordable dvd with SNL performances???

robthepjfanrobthepjfan Posts: 647
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
anyone out there that can maybe make me a dvd with the SNL performances on it ??? i used to have all of them on a vhs and i cant find it anywhere...ill pay a little if i have to or whatever ...got some pre-2000 bootlegs i could make a copy of in return also just let me know
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    by the way i have the 2010 performance.....just looking for the earlier ones
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I had the whole episodes from all of the pre-2010 on vhs. I gave them to a guy to dub them to a dvd for me, and I never go them back and then lost touch with the guy. :(

I really like the Emilio Estevez episode from 2004. I had a really cool Opera Man skit on it. Also a funny "How Much Ya Bench" with a young Jay Mohr. Was really funny, and I am not on Steroids!!!. I would like to try and get the whole episode of SNL from each PJ appearance.
  • Options
    exactly..i had that whole episode as well...agh i want it!!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    exactly..i had that whole episode as well...agh i want it!!

Me too!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have a couple of the more recent SNL performances on my DVR but have never been able to figure out how to burn them to a DVD.

There has to be someone who have these on DVD to share. :D
  • Options
    yea i got the recent ones..i just need the old ones..i had them on vhs..ive turned my house upside down looking for the tape and cant find it.