Options

One of the lucky ones today...

TheRiotActTheRiotAct Posts: 131
edited March 2011 in The Porch
Scored 10C tix for Boston yesterday, then somehow scored tix to both Hartford and Providence this morning. Hope others were as lucky as me, gonna be a great few days with EV!
"Close but no sitar." ~ EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    TheRiotAct wrote:
    Scored 10C tix for Boston yesterday, then somehow scored tix to both Hartford and Providence this morning. Hope others were as lucky as me, gonna be a great few days with EV!

Very lucky as well. Got Hartford and NY 1.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    going to NYC, still need my hometown philly, if anyone has an extra?
  • Options
    Got a single to NY 1

Upper Balcony Row H Seat 4.

Singles keep popping up from time to time. If you want to be in the building you may have to leave the lady home... :)
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305

Singles keep popping up from time to time. If you want to be in the building you may have to leave the lady home... :)

......or if you want to have more fun.....hahahahaha :lol:
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    Two for Detroit!! Had to refresh a bunch of times but finally got tickets for the balcony GA6. :) I am a happy girl. :D
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend
  • Options
    Normally I get shut out but scored 2 for Hartford via 10c and today scored 2 for Providence AND 2 for Boston!! Wow, sometimes you eat the bear....
    Good luck to those trying ticketmaster tomorrow. I recommend getting single seats for Boston, I've done it before and it's fine. You hang out at the lobby bar to showtime and once the show starts you don't care who you are sitting next to.
    Mansfield 98, State College 03, Boston 06, Mansfield 08 1&2, Hartford 10, Boston 10,EV Boston 09 1&2, EV Hartford 11, EV Providence 11, EV Boston 11, MIA 12, Worcester 13