Options

Virginia PERL JAM License Plate

stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I moved to the country and saw a car at the place I was having brunch with the plates. I might have sat in amazement that someone out where I lived had those plates. I went through the Pearl Jam License Plate thread but didn't see the plates listed...

Who are you!!!???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bird888Bird888 Posts: 99
    Not mine, but I am jealous. I am in Charlottesville and my plate is RITFW and my son's is YGO.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride" ! Unknown

• Options
    Not me... but I am in Virginia and my plates say "P-JAM", so if our paths ever cross be sure to honk!
  • Options
    LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    I have the same PERL JAM plates here in minnesota.I got them just a few months back.
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • Options
    I have NVPJFN .Me and the dmv lady sat there and went thru all of the combos,this was the last one.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    Not me... but I am in Virginia and my plates say "P-JAM", so if our paths ever cross be sure to honk!

me too!!! my plate is "jamhead" will def honk!!
  • Options
    Well damn, no one yet!
  • Options
    Where in VA???
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I live in Northern VA, work in DC and never seen a PJ plate around here.
    My car is still registered to NY and will soon be getting pj plates too.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    I use to have the Virginia plates PERL JAM ... but I haven't had them for a couple years atleast
  • Options
    Not mine, but I live in Roanoke and have PRLJMN ....... I`ve seen an EdVed plate around here somewhere.
  • Options
    Where in VA???

It was in Locust Grove (halfway between Culpeper and Fredericksburg).
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I used to go to 'Roanoke Catholic' back in the day...my plates by the way are:

EDD VEDD (Illinois)

Wow... I went to Timberlake Christian which is technically in Forest but you guys were in our conference and we played you in basketball twice a year!

Small world...
  • Options
    who would of thought....
  • Options
    There are a lot of you in Lynchburg! I need more people near me :(
  • Options
    i just moved from there...
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Not mine, but I live in Roanoke and have PRLJMN ....... I`ve seen an EdVed plate around here somewhere.

Do I know you? I also live in Roanoke and have PURL JAM on my plates. I have a couple friends here in Roanoke that have Pearl Jam stuff on their plates. We should have a Virginia meet up sometime soon. I love meeting people from the board at shows, we always have so much fun!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I used to go to 'Roanoke Catholic' back in the day...my plates by the way are:

EDD VEDD (Illinois)

I didn't know you went there. I'm learning all kinds of stuff in this thread, lol.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    My motorcycle plates in MN are PRLJAM
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    Was just there a couple weeks ago, didn't get pizza though. Too bad I never met you when you lived here.
  • Options
    I regular Mac & Bob`s most Friday`s. They`ve got a cool outside dining area now with a bar .... awesome during the summer after a thirsty thursday with the avalanche.
  • Options
    I regular Mac & Bob`s most Friday`s. They`ve got a cool outside dining area now with a bar .... awesome during the summer after a thirsty thursday with the avalanche.

I LOVE going to see them play! I don't get to often though. Found out that Mac & Bob's carries Sierra Nevada that last visit. WOOOHOOOO!!!!
  • Options
    I just bought PRL JAMM - so look for me on the road ;)

Though I'd like to think the stickman sticker and the Pearl Jam sticker in my window would get most peoples attention!
  • Options
    Just dropped back in here to see if you found who you were looking for. Guess not, better luck next time.
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    stpmattb wrote:
    There are a lot of you in Lynchburg! I need more people near me :(
    I moved to NC from Lynchburg last June. I was up there off and on since '99. I went to LU (actually I'm still in school there through their distance learning program)...hey, my parents paid for it...
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    out here in CALI i saw (HAND symbol)v1. coolest one i saw and almost got in an accident.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Los Angeles, July 10, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 21, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 22, 2006
    Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2007
    eV., Los Angeles April 12, 2008
    eV., San Diego April 15, 2008
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    Just dropped back in here to see if you found who you were looking for. Guess not, better luck next time.

Yeah no luck - but I've been keeping my eyes open.
  • Options
    TaftTaft Posts: 453
    stpmattb wrote:
    Yeah no luck - but I've been keeping my eyes open.

I could be totally wrong, but I seem to remember seeing this plate from VA at the '03 Philly show at the Spectrum and I think it was forum member DriftingBytheStorm....

Though I could be wrong, its a vague recollection.
  • Options
    Taft wrote:
    I could be totally wrong, but I seem to remember seeing this plate from VA at the '03 Philly show at the Spectrum and I think it was forum member DriftingBytheStorm....

Though I could be wrong, its a vague recollection.

No. Not me.
    Actualy, i think that may be my old coworkers next door neighbor.

IS IT A TRUCK?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    It is a grey Mitsubishi Mirage...definitely bought in Fredericksburg. Had a Hilton Head sticker on it and a sticker that said 91.9
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    It is a grey Mitsubishi Mirage...definitely bought in Fredericksburg. Had a Hilton Head sticker on it and a sticker that said 91.9

Hmm.
    No sabes.

Que pasas, Senior Matt?

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?