Options

Anyone want to split tix for this little April fools tour???

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Just looking at the sched for a sec and my first inclination would be to do the 10th, 12th and 13th shows in SB and LA......Anyone interested in splitting a set of tix for these shows? NOTHING set in stone, just putting the idea out there for thought over the weekend. Will make the final decision after I see if there are any takers sat or sun. Looks like these could be kind of fun, and I need to get somewhere warmer for a few days...Anyhow, pm me if you might be interested and we can chat about it...THANKS!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    b

u

m

p

:)

I know this is just released, so think about it....drop me a note...and I will get back tonight or sometime sat if I get any replies!! Should be a good time...:)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    check your pm's! :)
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Hey!!
    Like that other person said...check your PM's! :D
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    I sent a message but in case you already have some takers.....

anyone interested:

I am also looking to go to the 12th and 13th shows and probably the 10th also. I am coming from Michigan. Anyone wanna split pairs.

Anyone know of a place to crash? never been to cali and my cousin just moved back to MI from LA!!!

pm me
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    Shazzam!!!!!

To The Toooooooopppppp!!!!

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i may.....
    i like sound...
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    I'd love to split pairs for Vancouver, Santa Cruz, and San Diego. Anyone?
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    Id also love to split a pair for the vancouver show if someone wants to help me out :)
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    b

u

m

p

• Options
    DanielDaniel Posts: 53
    Yes. i'm interested in giong to the same shows (and maybe San Diego). Let me know if you are still interested.

Daniel
    '03 - San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Benaroya
    '05 - Monterrey
    '06 - Chicago I and II, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    '08 - WPB, Tampa
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I'm interested in splitting a pair for one of the LA shows.
  • Options
    ...Turns out I wont be trying for tix. There is a schedule conflict with work that I had overlooked. I have to be in either Kentucky or Portland that week, depending on where the owner wants me...I am really bummed about it. Sorry....Thanks to all that offered!

GOOD LUCK!!....scott