Options

Fully Mixed Tracks from Ten

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just A Girl and Brother (vocals) only ever got a rough mix.

Could someone please share flac of the fully mixed I've Got A Feeling?

The TEN SESSIONS version of "Breath" did and I want a fully mixed version so bad!
  • Options
    Well neither would I perchance the band have just finished mixing them over the holidays for future release.

The Rarities Unreleased Cuts versions are rough.

No they're not! The Ten cuts on there are fully mixed, they're just not loud, overbearing and changed-around like on Lost Dogs. Do you like them that way?
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    No they're not! The Ten cuts on there are fully mixed, they're just not loud, overbearing and changed-around like on Lost Dogs. Do you like them that way?

Yeah, that rarities cd just has a lower volume than regular studio albums...if Alone, Just a Girl, and Brother from that are rough mixes, I am a retard or somebody is INCREDIBLY picky!
  • Options
    xkevvx wrote:
    Yeah, that rarities cd just has a lower volume than regular studio albums...if Alone, Just a Girl, and Brother from that are rough mixes, I am a retard or somebody is INCREDIBLY picky!
    You're funny but they're just rough mixes, same as the Binaural tracks.

I know they're excellent quality, I listen to them often enough.

Compare that version of Sad to the actual album version and you'll see what I mean. The instruments and vocals are all crystal but it's the overall sound I'm talking about.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    xkevvx wrote:

Yeah I agree. Just because they're a lower volume doesn't make them rough mixes. In fact, if anyone wants to actually hear rough mixes of those songs (only "Brother" from that list is available), then try the "Ten Rough Mixes" tape.
  • Options
    You're funny but they're just rough mixes, same as the Binaural tracks.

I know they're excellent quality, I listen to them often enough.

Compare that version of Sad to the actual album version and you'll see what I mean. The instruments and vocals are all crystal but it's the overall sound I'm talking about.

They're not rough mixes! Have you ever heard of the "Ten Rough Mixes"? Compare the version of "Brother" on that to the one on that rarities album and you will see what we're talking about! As for "Hold On", "(Just a) Girl" and "Alone", they are fully mixed too. If you listen closely, the mixing is equivalent to the album tracks on "Ten", just the volume is slightly lower.
  • Options
    rdalhuisenrdalhuisen Den Haag Posts: 110
    Anybody got a link? I am looking for the ten and vs rough mixes in flac or a high quality mp3.

Thanx
    Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    gndcd402 wrote:

Anyone have this dvd or know where I can find it?
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    Anybody got a link? I am looking for the ten and vs rough mixes in flac or a high quality mp3.

Thanx

I've got the Ten rough mixes and I'll upload them tomorrow I guess. You can unzip RAR files right? If not, get WinRAR and use it to unzip them by pressing "extract here" when you right click on the RAR file. The MP3s will then unzip in a folder.

In the meantime, check this out, it has some stuff you're probably interested in if you want the Ten rough mixes.
    http://inthepresenttense90.blogspot.com/

I think they're RAR files (or ZIP I'm not sure) with FLAC files contained within them.
  • Options
    SBC03 wrote:
    Anyone have this dvd or know where I can find it?

I don't think there were DVDs or CDs of that released...

I do have an MP3 file with remastered and cleaned up audio of the only existing live version of "Just a Girl" from their first show in '90. Tell me if you want it and I'll post it here via Megaupload.
  • Options
    I've got the Ten rough mixes and I'll upload them tomorrow I guess. You can unzip RAR files right? If not, get WinRAR and use it to unzip them by pressing "extract here" when you right click on the RAR file. The MP3s will then unzip in a folder.

In the meantime, check this out, it has some stuff you're probably interested in if you want the Ten rough mixes.

I think they're RAR files (or ZIP I'm not sure) with FLAC files contained within them.

I had them on a bootleg CD. But it died with the years. I've never been able to find a good sounding mp3.

Thanx
    Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • Options
    NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270

BUMP

would love to have these!
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • Options
    Ok then, you guys will have them later today.

bump
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    I don't think there were DVDs or CDs of that released...

I do have an MP3 file with remastered and cleaned up audio of the only existing live version of "Just a Girl" from their first show in '90. Tell me if you want it and I'll post it here via Megaupload.

I know I have "Just a Girl". gotta find it but I dont know if its remastered
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    They're not rough mixes! Have you ever heard of the "Ten Rough Mixes"? Compare the version of "Brother" on that to the one on that rarities album and you will see what we're talking about! As for "Hold On", "(Just a) Girl" and "Alone", they are fully mixed too. If you listen closely, the mixing is equivalent to the album tracks on "Ten", just the volume is slightly lower.
    Yes they are. Compare Brother and Hold On and the rest from Lost Dogs to the Rarities versions. If ye can't hear the difference there, then good luck to ye.

A rough mix is not a copy of a song which "sounds rough". It's where the song is only mixed/produced to a demo like level of sound quality. This takes minimal effort whereas getting the full mix is usually be a long, painstaking process. Tracklists for albums are always finalised with rough mixes, then then the proper mixing begins...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:

When I try to download "I've Got a Feeling" it tells me the download limit has been reached. Can one of you lucky people who downloaded it re-post it
    Thanks!
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    fanforlife wrote:
    When I try to download "I've Got a Feeling" it tells me the download limit has been reached. Can one of you lucky people who downloaded it re-post it
    Thanks!

Pretty please?
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    veddermanvedderman Posts: 799
    please somebody upload "i've got a feeling" again...
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
  • Options
    thank you!
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    veddermanvedderman Posts: 799

thanks man!
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    Yes they are. Compare Brother and Hold On and the rest from Lost Dogs to the Rarities versions. If ye can't hear the difference there, then good luck to ye.

A rough mix is not a copy of a song which "sounds rough". It's where the song is only mixed/produced to a demo like level of sound quality. This takes minimal effort whereas getting the full mix is usually be a long, painstaking process. Tracklists for albums are always finalised with rough mixes, then then the proper mixing begins...

Not a holding a grudge of anything, but you're wrong. The Lost Dogs version is just butchered, it's not the non-demo version! I don't know why the hell Eddie chose to do that, but now countless fans think the songs on that box-set are the original versions. That pisses me off so much...

And what's up with the "if ye can't hear the difference there, then good luck to ye". We're not living in Renaissance England.
  • Options

Thank you for re-posting!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    fanforlife wrote:
    thank you!

Thanks for the heads up!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno