Options

Pearl Jam Message Pit Banner

Pearjamfanno1Pearjamfanno1 Posts: 40
edited February 2008 in The Porch
*i didnt have a clue were to post this, or even post it*

I was looking at the banner at the top of the forums, i noticed it was a shot of a gig then i noticed people are wearing bands around there wrist (like the london gig i was at), usualy to show that you have access to the standing area. I also thought 'alot of fans are members on this forum'

Anyway, the big question...

Is there anyone on this forum that is in that banner? Also what gig was it?
S'cuse the shit name!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    That banner is in the Riot Act theme...see bottom left corner for choices. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    i would never use anything but the riot act theme!

its been discussed before, i cant recall the outcome....i think somebody said they were in it...im sure they will again..
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Kat wrote:

HOLY SHIT KAT U NEVER SAID WE HAD 5 BOARD CHOICE's COOLIO
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    HOLY SHIT KAT U NEVER SAID WE HAD 5 BOARD CHOICE's COOLIO

I cant believe you didnt know that ............you live on here dude ......try the festivus when you want to pick up your spirits! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Kat wrote:

(genuflects)

HEY KAT!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Wow, the Riot Act theme brings back some memories :)
    "Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising."
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Hawkshore wrote:
    I cant believe you didnt know that ............you live on here dude ......try the festivus when you want to pick up your spirits! :)

i never look at those things on the bottom i think they're computer terms lol
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 648
    the picture of all the fans at the top of the message pit page is from alpine valley 2003.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    Kat wrote:

I think the lad was hoping you could tell him what show that picture is from...atleast that's the way I interpreted his message.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    (genuflects)

HEY KAT!!! :D

:eek: :eek:

I thought you ONLY genuflected for SENROCK!!

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Kat wrote:
    That's cool...never knew we had an option........sweet. I'm easily amused!
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    go pre wrote:
    the picture of all the fans at the top of the message pit page is from alpine valley 2003.

nice get
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    it's all about avocado lite!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    it's all about avocado lite!

Yes!!!

the others hurt my eyes
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I always use the Riot Act theme, this place is weird when I check it on others computers without logging in.. I don't like it :] haha
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Lizard wrote:
    Yes!!!

the others hurt my eyes
    same except I use the default (vbulletin 3 style)..though Avocado lite ain't bad.. but vbulletin is more discreet when surfing at work ;)