THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I'm bumming I missed the first episode!

upcoming reairs

The Walking Dead - Days Gone By Nov 5 10PM, Nov 6 2AM, Nov 7 2AM

all times eastern.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    81 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

upcoming reairs

The Walking Dead - Days Gone By Nov 5 10PM, Nov 6 2AM, Nov 7 2AM

all times eastern.

Oh awesome, thanks! I was checking AMC's websites and couldn't find that info.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Jeanwah wrote:

i just watched it online again ..but i had to buy it on amazon
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jeanwah wrote:

it was on like 3 times last night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

it was on like 3 times last night.

yea and i have it taped

so bored at work i needed to watch it b4

i know waste of money
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    :lol: whatever it takes to get that second season.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    I've got this DVR'd, haven't watched it yet. Read all the comics through 77, it's an excellent series and I'm not much of a zombie fan (although this and iZombie are both really well done comics with strong storylines). If this series is even 1/2 as good as the comics, it will be a strong series. Lots of twists...
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
    merkinball wrote:
    I've got this DVR'd, haven't watched it yet. Read all the comics through 77, it's an excellent series and I'm not much of a zombie fan (although this and iZombie are both really well done comics with strong storylines). If this series is even 1/2 as good as the comics, it will be a strong series. Lots of twists...

watch it
    watch it

Oh, don't worry, I will! Just have to wait till the kids are asleep/out of the room. I have a feeling it would scare the crap out of them. AMC had a big booth for it at the San Diego Comic Con where they were showing footage (that looked very creepy).
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

• Very suspenseful and true to the comics. It'll be interesting to see how non-fans of this type of genre react to the show.

I don't see this being another "Mad Men."
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Very suspenseful and true to the comics. It'll be interesting to see how non-fans of this type of genre react to the show.

I don't see this being another "Mad Men."
    Would love to see a Don Draper Zombie, good tie in... Lucky Strike in one hand, a head in the other...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • It's a shame season one is only going to be six episodes.
    It's a shame season one is only going to be six episodes.

assuming the ratings are good and it gets picked up for a second season, i wonder how long until the second season comes out. hopefully, not next halloween.

the cool thing is, if somebody doesn't want to be on the show anymore, you just have wacked by the zombie.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    is it just me, or is the cop not following every rule in teh zombie survival guide. doesn't he know to avoid big metro area's and to stay with a partner.

and for that matter, why would the guy with a kid go back to the house with boarded up windows and doors? wouldn't the police station be a safer bet? i don't know about your police station, but mine is all secured with locking doors and bullet proof glass. plus the hot showers would be nice touch (depending on how long the water stays on). just need to get propane tanks, from everyones back yard, or from the home depot or lowes, or 7-11 or walmart or .... for power generation, although that noise could attract more zombies.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DVR it last nite watched it today awesome beginning but is it me or does look just like 28 days later from the beginning?
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    pjscreamer wrote:
    DVR it last nite watched it today awesome beginning but is it me or does look just like 28 days later from the beginning?
    Yeahfelt like i had seen that before. And he sure recovered quickly. One day, he can barely movenext day he is riding a horse
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    is it just me, or is the cop not following every rule in teh zombie survival guide. doesn't he know to avoid big metro area's and to stay with a partner.

and for that matter, why would the guy with a kid go back to the house with boarded up windows and doors? wouldn't the police station be a safer bet? i don't know about your police station, but mine is all secured with locking doors and bullet proof glass. plus the hot showers would be nice touch (depending on how long the water stays on). just need to get propane tanks, from everyones back yard, or from the home depot or lowes, or 7-11 or walmart or .... for power generation, although that noise could attract more zombies.
    You can't blame the guy for going off on his own. He's worried about his family and didn't want to wait around for the kid to learn how to shoot.

The guy and the kid went back to the house to kill his wife, but he didn't have the stones to do it.
    81 wrote:
    pjscreamer wrote:
    DVR it last nite watched it today awesome beginning but is it me or does look just like 28 days later from the beginning?
    Yeahfelt like i had seen that before. And he sure recovered quickly. One day, he can barely movenext day he is riding a horse
    How long does it usually take for someone to get used to walking again? I'd like to know who was taking care of him during that last month of his coma. It didn't seem like a nurse stuck around to keep changing his IV.
    I'd be down for a cute nurse
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Rumor has it jerry jones to play himself on the walking dead series as the zombie that gets the first human kill
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • They're saying five point three million people watched last night. Apparently, that's a record for an original program on AMC. If the ratings can hold there's a good chance the show will come back for a second season.
    They're saying five point three million people watched last night. Apparently, that's a record for an original program on AMC. If the ratings can hold there's a good chance the show will come back for a second season.

wow....gotta assume it's going to get picked up for a second season. bring on my grand prize. smoking baby gets shot. whoooooo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Well the first 20 minutes are suitably creepy. A lot more detail in leaving the hospital then what was in the comic.

• Really liked it... Good scripts and attention to characters (non zombies) will keep this going... Great suspense and a nice amount of gore.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Really liked it... Good scripts and attention to characters (non zombies) will keep this going... Great suspense and a nice amount of gore.

:mrgreen:
    only 6 episodes???????? :(
    Thats it. If ratings Re good, we will get more. At this point i expect more
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

6 million people watched...they better pick it up again
    at this point, i would be shocked if it wasn't picked up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

6 million people watched...they better pick it up again
    Reviews were great... Ratings the best ever in AMC history... It's a no brainer...

So the big question... Could you pull the trigger on a loved one Zombie?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    So the big question... Could you pull the trigger on a loved one Zombie?

if there isn't any hope of a cure, you say a little prayer and fire away. put teh beast out of it's misery.

if there is hope for a cure, you have to let it go
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg