Options

Getting Close to the Stage at Bonnaroo..

Comments

• Options
    pearl jam fan...."would you like to donate to the wishlist foundation???"

metallica fan....."why dont you WISH ON THIS!!!!"

heheheheh.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    I'm waiting all day. Unless its unbelievably hot. I might have to leave my buddies behind for my wait though.
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    I saw Metallica before Enter Sandman and after. Not the same as the Garage days people. It's amazing how crowds change when you switch to a mainstream publicly acceptable sound.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    speedy, stop pigeonholing both pj fans and metallica fans. its baseless and stupid.
    this post has been approved by grace6697.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,435
    Pegasus wrote:
    only works in Europe afaik.. there was no moshing at all at Lolla.. could take full step back from the barrier.. :(

I dont know where you were standing, but my area was Slamfest 2007.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,435
    im pretty sure sunday morning i will wake up and cook pancakes and grilled cheese for the "jamily....as we gather together and sing kumbaya....

but saturday night i am going to go out with the metallica people....into the hills of tennessee and hunt for wild boar....

with our bare hands..........

This is a great post.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    distantsun wrote:
    speedy, stop pigeonholing both pj fans and metallica fans. its baseless and stupid.
    neverfuckingmind................
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    distantsun wrote:
    they will surely hate the Jamily.

as will the indie kids and the pseudo-neo-hippies.
    can you explain a "neo-hippie"!? i've had indie kids describe themselves as such and i can't quite figure it out...just curious. just trying to understand my "target market" ;)
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats downright selfish and the people that were trying that shit at lolla were getting bitched at... if you know people have been waiting for hours you do not cut in front of them...
    Exactly. Same shit happened in SF during the '06 shows. At 6'5" 275 lbs I was trying my damndest to keep the assholes from hurting people. Fucking idiots anyway. I didn't sleep on the piss-stained streets of San Francisco to let some asshole come pushing his way to the front and try to take my spot and throw women on the ground in the process. I plan on being up front at Bonaroo and I'll do my best to keep it safe...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    im pretty sure sunday morning i will wake up and cook pancakes and grilled cheese for the "jamily....as we gather together and sing kumbaya....

but saturday night i am going to go out with the metallica people....into the hills of tennessee and hunt for wild boar....

with our bare hands..........
    hahaha i just laughed out loud. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    that's gold.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    distantsun wrote:
    :) it's damn funny and you know it!
  • Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    hahaha i just laughed out loud. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    that's gold.
    every once in a while i come up with a good one....
  • Options
    Bonnaroo will mellow even Speedy! Guaranteed!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    i cannot stress the need for a mentality shift around here re: bonnaroo.
  • Options
    distantsun wrote:
    i cannot stress the need for a mentality shift around here re: bonnaroo.
    why is that???

please explain.......
  • Options
    I'll try and explain, for myself, why I think there needs to be a change.
    Bonnaroo is so much fun, I look forward to it every year, and reading what you and a few others have written, it seems like you would rather cause trouble. What's the point????????? What is your point, speedy?????????????
    Don't you have enough drama in your life, you need to create it? Not trying to start an argument, just answer me seriously, if you can?
    Regardless, I will have fun. I just feel bad when I realize that there are people out there that love PJ as much as I do, but obviously don't hear a word they say?
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    I'll try and explain, for myself, why I think there needs to be a change.
    Bonnaroo is so much fun, I look forward to it every year, and reading what you and a few others have written, it seems like you would rather cause trouble. What's the point????????? What is your point, speedy?????????????
    Don't you have enough drama in your life, you need to create it? Not trying to start an argument, just answer me seriously, if you can?
    Regardless, I will have fun. I just feel bad when I realize that there are people out there that love PJ as much as I do, but obviously don't hear a word they say?
    has it crossed your mind....

that maybe....JUST MAYBE im only having a little fun here with my comments???

has it crossed your mind that maybe....JUST MAYBE my comments are "tongue in cheek????"

has it crossed your mind that anyone who is taking my comments seriously here.....needs to get a clue????

creating drama???? im the one creating drama????? that could be the silliest fucking thing i have ever read on this board.......
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    has it crossed your mind....

that maybe....JUST MAYBE im only having a little fun here with my comments???

has it crossed your mind that maybe....JUST MAYBE my comments are "tongue in cheek????"

has it crossed your mind that anyone who is taking my comments seriously here.....needs to get a clue????

creating drama???? im the one creating drama????? that could be the silliest fucking thing i have ever read on this board.......

stop it... you know the only reason you are making pancakes and grilled cheese is so that you can throw them at vegans and make fun of their reactions :D

I think I would bring a container of ox blood and mist everyone I see with it :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    chromiam wrote:
    stop it... you know the only reason you are making pancakes and grilled cheese is so that you can throw them at vegans and make fun of their reactions :D

I think I would bring a container of ox blood and mist everyone I see with it :D

I'd love it if someone wore a shirt that said "Shoot the babies in the nests....that's REAL huntin'!"
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    YES, it did. The problem arises when others take you seriously, or did you not think of that?
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    YES, it did. The problem arises when others take you seriously, or did you not think of that?
    well if others take me seriously....

then they need to pull their heads out of their ass.......

and maybe take a few deep breaths....

and join the rest of us here..... on planet earth.....
  • Options
    Just ignore what I have posted to you, we are in different age groups, I'm probably old enough to turn you over my knee and spank you.
    I will go to Bonnaroo, VIP RV, so I will probably never see you. Thank god.
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    Just ignore what I have posted to you, we are in different age groups, I'm probably old enough to turn you over my knee and spank you.
    I will go to Bonnaroo, VIP RV, so I will probably never see you. Thank god.

im older than you.....

and unlike you i can tell when someone is being sarcastic and humorous....

again......lighten up....
  • Options
    why do i have to lighten up if i find your humor to be sophomoric and contrived?
  • Options
    than that explains a lot.

As for lightening up, I can have a disagreement and actually not get heated at all. We just look at things differently, we are not the same, again that's a good thing.
  • Options
    distantsun wrote:
    why do i have to lighten up if i find your humor to be sophomoric and contrived?
    sophmoric
    contrived
    baseless
    stupid......

all wonderful words.....

lighten up..........
  • Options
    again, you're not providing a very good argument here.
  • Options
    distantsun wrote:
    again, you're not providing a very good argument here.
    im not here to argue.....
    im not here to judge people....
    im not here to tell people how to think.....
    im not here to tell people how to act.....
    im just here to have a little fun.......
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I love message board arguments..... :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    Even though I'm not here to argue....

I just like making good points!

I hope my sarcasm is coming through, can we never say this again!
    We are ALL sarcastic shits, that's a given.
    But we are all not ignorant!