Comments

• it sounds better. thats all.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • i bought this recently
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • This sounds different, really? I might buy it it that's the case.

As far as I know the European version lists the bonus tracks (Alive (live), Wash and Dirty Frank) but they're not on it.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    I once bought one for my ex-girlfriend (now). In the artwork it said to have only the classic songlist of 11 (non-European-version), but on the "record" the bonus tracks ("Alive (live)", "Wash", "Dirty Frank") were listed. So I wrote to Sony Germany to complain about this (usually this is not my style, but anyway...) and they sent me a personal reply and a new CD...a present for my room-mate...one more lucky person :)

This Sony/SPIEGEL series also contains "Vs." and "The Ghost of Tom Joad" (Springsteen) and some other great records. ... "Superunknown" would not be necessary, he?
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    GetALife wrote:
    I once bought one for my ex-girlfriend (now). In the artwork it said to have only the classic songlist of 11 (non-European-version), but on the "record" the bonus tracks ("Alive (live)", "Wash", "Dirty Frank") were listed. So I wrote to Sony Germany to complain about this (usually this is not my style, but anyway...) and they sent me a personal reply and a new CD...a present for my room-mate...one more lucky person :)

This Sony/SPIEGEL series also contains "Vs." and "The Ghost of Tom Joad" (Springsteen) and some other great records. ... "Superunknown" would not be necessary, he?
    yes, in this collection, they also released RATM, Johnny Cash and some Neil Young albums.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
    Whats so different about this version?
  • it sounds better. thats all.

I highly doubt that. Have you actually heard it? There has only been one mastering of Ten to my knowledge.
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    I think if they actually re-mastered/re-mixed ten it would been annouced in one way or another...I have the vinyl/cd version of Vs. and its the same as the original cd
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • LadyMLadyM Posts: 211
    That's funny... I just saw the Vs album this morning. I thought it was cool that the CD looks like an LP but I didn't buy it. I thought I'd tell Santa to get it for me at the last minute.
    Honolulu 92 - Maui 98 x2 - Denver 03 - Gorge 05 - Denver 06 x2 - Gorge 06 x2 - Honolulu 06 x2 - EV Honolulu 09 x2 - Alpine Valley 11 x2 - Oklahoma City 13...
  • GetALife wrote:

you wrote sony germany? what a nerd...hahahah, my girlfriend once wrote kellogs to say how much she loved CRISPIX, you two should meet!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    i have it, the sad thing is that i acutally thought it was a vinyl, then i opened it up and realized it was just a cd.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09