never post anything negative on youtube against wannabe metal heads.

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited December 2007 in The Porch
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=acPK3LslngY

i so regret this, these kids are pathetic. my username is whygodrums10. don't waste your time on youtubers. just read what i said vs what they said.

i know this has nothing to do with pearl jam, but i had to post it.
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Your post was a bit unnecessary to be fair. What did you expect from Slipknot fans? :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    youtube is funny, so many dumbasses on it
  • I posted something similar to what you said on another Jordison video. Not sure how it was recieved but I just ripped on the fact that there were no dynamics in his playing and his cheesy drum solo. His kit goes up and spins around in the video but his throne has a six point harness. I remember saying I would like to see him use a regular seat belt from a 74 Mustang and an old school drum throne. Tommy Lee style.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Your post was a bit unnecessary to be fair. What did you expect from Slipknot fans? :D

I agree... just cos he doesn't do it for you, doesn't mean that his fans don't love him.

Plus... if one of those guys ripped anyone in Pearl Jam for any kind of lack on ability, you would be down their throats as well probably.

Yea, I agree, there are a bunch of idiots out there who like a bunch of crap--- which is why I don't go on to youtube and listen to it... if they like it, good on em... and if they don't like Pearl Jam or anyone I prefer, I would expect them to not leave comments on how much they suck...

we are all entitled to our opinions--- but there is a time and place to post em.
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    true true. but he is literally the most overrated drummer today
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Sorry,
    I hate this music...Metallica is the far I will go with heavy metal or fuckin speed, trash what ever.
    I don't understand how can anybody listen this crap more than 2 min.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Sorry,
    I hate this music...Metallica is the far I will go with heavy metal or fuckin speed, trash what ever.
    I don't understand how can anybody listen this crap more than 2 min.
    You want to check out a band called Cryptopsy and a song called Crown of Horns :p Flo Mournier is a god.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • pfft you call that fast? i listen to fuckin dragonforce! :p

and i liked the guy who said you should try playing with a stupid mask on... haha... maybe they should take those damn things off if they wanna be anything more than a novelty... atleast GWAR knows theyre a joke
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    pfft you call that fast? i listen to fuckin dragonforce! :p

and i liked the guy who said you should try playing with a stupid mask on... haha... maybe they should take those damn things off if they wanna be anything more than a novelty... atleast GWAR knows theyre a joke
    Haha, yeah that's hilarious. What was he thinking?... :confused:
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    i find it really funny that that one kid made fun of dave lombardo when i quoted him from a modern drummer issue. how the hell does a metal head not know who dave lombardo is???!?!!!!?!?! and yet all those clueless idiots give his post thumbs up.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • i find it really funny that that one kid made fun of dave lombardo when i quoted him from a modern drummer issue. how the hell does a metal head not know who dave lombardo is???!?!!!!?!?! and yet all those clueless idiots give his post thumbs up.
    atleast you didnt quote matt... the slightest mention of pearl jam amongst metalheads and theyd have a field day :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/