NCAA College Football -

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    my disappointment stems more with having an 18 year old true fresh starting at qb this year than the last couple....but its over and done with. i wanna see some semblance of poise from this kid on saturday. looking forward to the game.

I hear you. It will be my first time seeing this kid play. Probably not going to be a great first impression. Did you know he was born in 1992? What the fuck? That shit makes me feel old.

he's younger than pearl jam....wow
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    my disappointment stems more with having an 18 year old true fresh starting at qb this year than the last couple....but its over and done with. i wanna see some semblance of poise from this kid on saturday. looking forward to the game.

I hear you. It will be my first time seeing this kid play. Probably not going to be a great first impression. Did you know he was born in 1992? What the fuck? That shit makes me feel old.

Haha, that's the first thing I thought of. We have some problems.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited September 2010
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I hope the Vols are ready to be hit by the offensive Juggernaut that is the Oregon Ducks this weekend. Maybe our starters will get to play in the 2nd half this time.
    NERDS!
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Haha, that's the first thing I thought of. We have some problems.

i used to think it was weird a decade ago when players in mlb or nfl were our same age.....now players my age are almost washed up :o
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

timely editing job :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    temple...2-0 for the first time in........29 years :shock: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg

that dude bernard pierce is a solid player. he'll play on sundays. sucks he got hurt, hopefully it's not serious

I'm requesting every post made last night be expunged from my record due to excessive alcohol intake
    The Fixer wrote:

that dude bernard pierce is a solid player. he'll play on sundays. sucks he got hurt, hopefully it's not serious

I'm requesting every post made last night be expunged from my record due to excessive alcohol intake

what else did you post about?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

what else did you post about?

great question
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Big comeback by west virgina.....96 and 98 td drives to tie the game with a 2pt conversion...headed to ot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    81 wrote:
    Big comeback by west virgina.....96 and 98 td drives to tie the game with a 2pt conversion...headed to ot
    Game.Set.Match WV
    NERDS!
  • Big day today. I never remember a single day when there were so many big games. Miami is going to be a huge test for Ohio State. Florida State and OU might be the best looking game on paper. The winner of UGA and South Carolina will take the early lead in the SEC East. Bama and Penn State is a classic matchup. Rich Rod takes on Brian Kelly at Touchdown Jesus. The Duck Attack heads to Rocky Top.
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

• HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    Big day today. I never remember a single day when there were so many big games. Miami is going to be a huge test for Ohio State. Florida State and OU might be the best looking game on paper. The winner of UGA and South Carolina will take the early lead in the SEC East. Bama and Penn State is a classic matchup. Rich Rod takes on Brian Kelly at Touchdown Jesus. The Duck Attack heads to Rocky Top.

What no BC-Kent State? :lol:
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Let's redeem ourselves today UConn against Texas Southern.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    Big day today. I never remember a single day hen there were so many big games. Miami is going to be a huge test for Ohio State. Florida State and OU might be the best looking game on paper. The winner of UGA and South Carolina will take the early lead in the SEC East. Bama and Penn State is a classic matchup. Rich Rod takes on Brian Kelly at Touchdown Jesus. The Duck Attack heads to Rocky Top.

I can think of a lot better days. A few intriguing, but only osu is must see in my book
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    Big day today. I never remember a single day hen there were so many big games. Miami is going to be a huge test for Ohio State. Florida State and OU might be the best looking game on paper. The winner of UGA and South Carolina will take the early lead in the SEC East. Bama and Penn State is a classic matchup. Rich Rod takes on Brian Kelly at Touchdown Jesus. The Duck Attack heads to Rocky Top.

I can think of a lot better days. A few intriguing, but only osu is must see in my book

I've been following college football like crazy since 1983 and the regular season has never had a day like this; especially this early in the season. OSU better be on alert. The Big Blow from Coral Gables has the athletes to make it interesting in C-Bus. Aside from the Bama game, I'm ready to see what FSU can do out in Norman.

there are a few decent matchups. MI ND is a battle to leave mediocricy. not must see. bama is going to destroy a rebuilding penn state. has south caroline ever been relevent?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Although I give Penn State about a 1% chance of winning today, the game means a bit more to my family as my 98 year old grandfather who graduated from Penn State in the 30's and has been to almost every game since (until this season) is not doing real well. This is most definitely one of, if not the last game of this caliber that he will see. So yes Fixer...

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Cliffy--I'll be rooting for Penn State for ya!

How about KU??? Rock Chalk!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Cliffy--I'll be rooting for Penn State for ya!

How about KU??? Rock Chalk!!!!!

thanks dude.

How about that, wow. Just switched over to that game. Good stuff
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    You better fix the signal problems ESPN!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Good game Huskies.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    The Vest says it every year, special teams!!!!! Fuckers , fundamental tackling in the open field. Get on it!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    James Madison?????

:lol::lol:

boise st is screwed
  • norm wrote:
    James Madison?????

:lol::lol:

boise st is screwed

I can't wait to hear how the media spins this Va Tech loss. I'm sure it'll still be a slobbering love fest for Boise.

Cmon Bucks, the run isnt working at the moment. You need to loosen that Miami D up a bit. And on the other side of the ball, keep it up. Special teams? you got some laps ahead of you!!!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    You better fix the signal problems ESPN!!!!

Its not espn. No issues here during the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Cmon Bucks, the run isnt working at the moment. You need to loosen that Miami D up a bit. And on the other side of the ball, keep it up. Special teams? you got some laps ahead of you!!!!!!
    Special teams havn't been so special on kick coverage.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Special teams havn't been so special on kick coverage.
    damn , just woke up from a nap. 4 interceptions? up 33 - 17?