Options

Vs. booklet gun diagram and the words?

just davejust dave Posts: 260
edited November 2007 in The Porch
Hey just looking at the vs. cover and what are the words where the gun is? I don't think that they are part of a song on the album?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've always wondered that too?
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    nkobiknkobik Posts: 55
    my advice is to use headphones and then you'll hear it more clearly..

somewhere before the guitar solo ... dont remember where, ill get back with the exact position, you can here someone say these words. i dont know who is the one who says them.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    nkobik wrote:
    my advice is to use headphones and then you'll hear it more clearly..

somewhere before the guitar solo ... dont remember where, ill get back with the exact position, you can here someone say these words. i dont know who is the one who says them.

Maybe I should use headphones as I thought that part was them running some lyrics backwards.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Maybe I should use headphones as I thought that part was them running some lyrics backwards.

listen -

listen closely just BEFORE the drum break that leads to :
    "Life comes...I can feel your heart...
    Life comes...I can feel your.............."

i think its coming from the left.

its right there.
  • Options
    NO NO, my bad.

more exact -

after finishing "always keep it loaded part", it starts on the third bar.
    again, i think its coming from the left. "kindred to being an american"

about 1:50 on my panel.
  • Options
    just dave wrote:
    Hey just looking at the vs. cover and what are the words where the gun is? I don't think that they are part of a song on the album?

oops, maybe i misunderstood what you meant about the gun diagram... ?!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    Bump for the longest sitting thread 
  • Options
    StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 898
    edited March 2021
    This? Is the lyrics to this on on the album? I wondered this as well for a long time. 

Post edited by StardogChamp79 on
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022).