Options

Bonnaroo Tickets Info - International customers

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I contacted Bonnaroo organisers about the tickets delivery.

Seeing as they're not sending them until the 28 May.. and considering international post can be erratic.. it makes it uncertain one would receive them in time before leaving (especially if PJ decides to play a warm up somewhere the week before! .. yep I'm hopeful..just wish they told us fast, flights won't get any cheaper..).

so I asked about will call and about getting them shipped to a non-billing address (getting them to friends in the US that are coming).

Here's the answer:
Response (Priscilla) 02/07/2008 09:26 AM
Sandra,

We do provide will call pick up at Bonnaroo for our International friends. We set up a box office at a radio station located 5 miles from the entrance. You can provide any shipping address you want when placing the order. Or keep your address as the shipping address then contact us around May 1st to let us know you will need to have the tickets at will call.

Thank you,

Bonnaroo Ticketing Customer Service Dept.
it's all good :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't think they had that last year.

A British guy from the Inforoo forums had the same issue - he was traveling in the states and had no actual mailing address, so he asked if he could use someone's address to have his ticket mailed to, and meet up with them to get his ticket. I volunteered and of course he had to trust that I would actually show up with his ticket, but he got to Nashville the day before Roo and I met up with him and got to make a cool new overseas friend :)

I'm glad they have made that easier for people.
  • Options
    seren327 wrote:
    I don't think they had that last year.

A British guy from the Inforoo forums had the same issue - he was traveling in the states and had no actual mailing address, so he asked if he could use someone's address to have his ticket mailed to, and meet up with them to get his ticket. I volunteered and of course he had to trust that I would actually show up with his ticket, but he got to Nashville the day before Roo and I met up with him and got to make a cool new overseas friend :)

I'm glad they have made that easier for people.
    think maybe someone warned them that PJ attracts a lot of foreigners ;)
  • Options
    I hate bumping my own thread but some people might miss it..

r maybe it's just that I already told on facebook every foreigner that'll be there ;)