Options

DVD Traders Out There???

Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
edited November 2007 in The Porch
If this is against the rules, let me offer my sincerest of apologies from the outset. I'm looking to expand my PJ dvd selection and was wondering if anybody's interested in trading or doing a B&P. I just watched Camden from 7-5-03 last night. Absolutley sick, filthily good, and am thus driven to post such requests as my library is in its fledgling stages.
Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    theskyiscrape.com will get you started better than anyone. In the trading forum.
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Danny Boy wrote:
    If this is against the rules, let me offer my sincerest of apologies from the outset. I'm looking to expand my PJ dvd selection and was wondering if anybody's interested in trading or doing a B&P. I just watched Camden from 7-5-03 last night. Absolutley sick, filthily good, and am thus driven to post such requests as my library is in its fledgling stages.

I recorded the Interview of Eddie and Sean Penn at the Beverly Hilton this month.....super close and with a HD hard drive camera.......not really the typical thing, but if any collectors are out there looking for something rare, let me know....
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    theskyiscrape.com will get you started better than anyone. In the trading forum.

I resent that remark! ;)

If you have a list, please pm it to me and I shall look it over and see what you have that may be of interest. You should do it quick, this thread will more than likely be deleted. :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    im kinda new to this how do i get dvd boots? love to get my hands on the ones from camden and philly
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    I'm always up for a trade or B/P.

List:

http://db.etree.org/lukinfan
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    I resent that remark! ;)

If you have a list, please pm it to me and I shall look it over and see what you have that may be of interest. You should do it quick, this thread will more than likely be deleted. :)

why?
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:

Cool ~ thanks for the link.
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • Options
    I'm available for trades or B+Ps as well. Haven't been on RM in a while, but if anyone needs anything just send me a PM.

http://db.etree.org/Tangerine
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Tangerine wrote:
    I'm available for trades or B+Ps as well. Haven't been on RM in a while, but if anyone needs anything just send me a PM.

http://db.etree.org/Tangerine

Whoa! I haven't seen you around for a loooong time now! hows it going?
  • Options
    I'm still here! It's going good, still trading just not on quite as large a scale as I was. But I'm still in the game. Hope all is well with you : )
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    You deserve all the credit! I watched some of those shows then went on vacation and completely spaced that I had them. I spent an enjoyable evening last week watching for the first time Camden I from 03' which is superbly done. I'm hoping your assistance catapults me into building my collection up and my brother-in-law just got a dvd burner which I can use when needed.

Out of curiosity, if you had 10-20 shows to choose as the best in terms of audio/visual quality, which would you pick?

If anybody's interested in doing a trade, shoot me a p.m. and I'll let you know what I got.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Kristina, you never got back to me :'( I'm up for a trade from anybody and everybody! Here's my list http://db.etree.org/gndcd402
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,742

ah yeah!

*drools

:)