Options

Big Hard Sun heard in.....

HkyPuck10HkyPuck10 Posts: 27
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Was watching the pre-game show last night for Fed-Ex Orange Bowl and while they were interviewing people from Kansas Univ. you could hear Big Hard Sun playing in the background (Ed wailing<god I love that>). Thank god for DVR because about the time I realized that I was really hearing that, it was over. I hit the good old rewind button and yep, there it was playing. I was so excited to hear that on something besides the CD and the Movie. Made my night
1998- Birmingham
2000- Atlanta, Memphis, & Nashville
2003- Birmingham, Nashville, & Atlanta
2008- Columbia
2009- Memphis (EV Solo)
2009- Philadelphia (10/31)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thank god you had DVR! It's not like you could have listened to the CD.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    KU sucks. MU still owns them. What a dumb Orange Bowl!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    You know it amazes me that in almost every post there is always one person with something sarcastic to say. I have always bragged to non PJ fans about how cool PJ fans are, but this makes me think otherwise. Its makes it to where you think twice about posting something, whether it be important or not. I could have decided not to post something but I thought it would be interesting for those who didn't see the game, but oh well. Anyway, I thought it was cool to hear that and yes Thank god I had DVR! It's not like I could have listened to the CD.
    1998- Birmingham
    2000- Atlanta, Memphis, & Nashville
    2003- Birmingham, Nashville, & Atlanta
    2008- Columbia
    2009- Memphis (EV Solo)
    2009- Philadelphia (10/31)
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    HkyPuck10 wrote:
    You know it amazes me that in almost every post there is always one person with something sarcastic to say. I have always bragged to non PJ fans about how cool PJ fans are, but this makes me think otherwise. Its makes it to where you think twice about posting something, whether it be important or not. I could have decided not to post something but I thought it would be interesting for those who didn't see the game, but oh well. Anyway, I thought it was cool to hear that and yes Thank god I had DVR! It's not like I could have listened to the CD.

Yeah that happens here a lot. If people are just going to talk shit why even post.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    thanks for making mention of this. i am glad that you did DVR it and confirmed that this song was played. seems like this disc is finally starting to get the attention it deserves as I saw another post about a ITW track played during Monday Night Football.

well done!
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.