Options

Let's put our heads together!

EddieWouldKnowEddieWouldKnow Posts: 771
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Ok.........I was thinking....let's try a new approach. I am looking for everyone's best educated guess on this.

Maybe we can all figure out a semi-fail safe plan to get the best out of our west coast experience!

I know were all hoping for a Seattle PJ show to be intertwined with EV's solo gig's. Should we assume that it will be at the ShowBox, if so the only open dates on their calendar are April 1st & 3rd.

Anybody have any other venues the guys might play at????

IMO I think if there is to be a PJ show....it would make sense to either be March 30th-April 1st or April 3rd/4th before heading down to CA.

Ok.....bring it :D
How I choose to feel......is how I am.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.........let's talk about this!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    neumos would probably be the only other possible option and they have the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th empty on the schedule.
    madison, wi october 16, 1991
    east troy, wi august 29, 1992- stage two set by eddie and chris cornell
    vancouver, bc september 2, 2005- backstage with the supersuckers
    george, wa july 23, 2006
  • Options
    you have to take into account the time it takes to drive all the equipment from city to city(ie vancouver to N california) i think if there is a seattle show Mar 30/apr 1st makes the most sense
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    you have to take into account the time it takes to drive all the equipment from city to city(ie vancouver to N california) i think if there is a seattle show Mar 30/apr 1st makes the most sense

Which is why I dont want to book the flights yet!!
    BUT...if the "Seattle show" was on the 3/4th they could just hit Seattle on the way down right?

We are going to drive the coast from BC to CA....from what I've read it's only about 2 1/2 hours from BC to Seattle.
  • Options
    neumos would probably be the only other possible option and they have the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th empty on the schedule.

Well that leaves the 1st and the 4th as possible options.....and the 4th wouldnt give anyone much time to get to Santa Cruz from Seattle in just a day? ;)

Have they played there before?

Is it a big place?
  • Options

maybe he has a couple of guitars and a couple amps and one set could leave to go to cali and the other set could be used for the vancouver and a seattle show and hell portland would be a nice idea also. how much gear does ed need for a solo show? i hope not too much.
    madison, wi october 16, 1991
    east troy, wi august 29, 1992- stage two set by eddie and chris cornell
    vancouver, bc september 2, 2005- backstage with the supersuckers
    george, wa july 23, 2006