Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    DewieCox wrote:
    I haven't gotten mine yet either, don't think I was charged for it yet.

If you weren't charged yet, you aren't gettin the 3rd package. Shoulda been charged back in January.

Thanks, I'll have to check my credit card statements. That would be odd if I didn't get it since I haven't requested to be dropped off and I haven't changed credit cards.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    jervin007 wrote:
    Here is the info on the 4th Vault package.

1) Full Length = Achival audio of the White Stripes 2007 Canadian Tour B-Shows. Versions are entirely new and not to be found on Youtube. Most songs were not featured on UGWNL.

2) 7" is two unreleased demo's from the Raconteurs "Consolers of the Lonely". Rehersal version of "Top Yourself" and an acoustic "You don't understand Me."

3) Dead Weather T-Shirt

I'm all for this one!

sounds good....so am i to assume by b-shows, that means those secret little gigs they played all over?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    jervin007 wrote:
    Here is the info on the 4th Vault package.

1) Full Length = Achival audio of the White Stripes 2007 Canadian Tour B-Shows. Versions are entirely new and not to be found on Youtube. Most songs were not featured on UGWNL.

2) 7" is two unreleased demo's from the Raconteurs "Consolers of the Lonely". Rehersal version of "Top Yourself" and an acoustic "You don't understand Me."

3) Dead Weather T-Shirt

I'm all for this one!

sounds good....so am i to assume by b-shows, that means those secret little gigs they played all over?

I hadn't thought about that, but that makes a lot of sense.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    I should be getting my package at some point, my credit card was charged....

So has anyone heard if there is any extras included if you pre-order the new Dead Weather from Third Man Records? Their price is $19.00, meanwhile Amazon has it for $13.99. Just curious....
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    edited April 2010
    has anyone gotten their vault package yet?

i see they charged me today for the next round, have the announced what was in that yet?

edit:

haha sorry missed what was in the upcoming one
    Post edited by Pepe Silvia on
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    I got mine Wednesday. They packaged everything in the LP case.

got mine today...any word on why it's on black vinyl and not the colored vinyl they announced?

i also got 2 of the posters
    don't compete; coexist

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

got mine today...any word on why it's on black vinyl and not the colored vinyl they announced?

Their website said the quality of the color vinyl was just not up to par, so they went with a better 180g vinyl instead.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411

Their website said the quality of the color vinyl was just not up to par, so they went with a better 180g vinyl instead.

What a load of shit
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet either... I was charged in January so I am not worried. I did just change CC's though for the next installment. Hopefully that won't mess anything up.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    yoke wrote:
    Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet either... I was charged in January so I am not worried. I did just change CC's though for the next installment. Hopefully that won't mess anything up.

it wont. i changed mine for the third installment...i would email them, just to touch base and make sure.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
    I live in Maine and received my vault package on Friday. Looks good, but I am really pumped for package #4.
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

Anybody got a rip of the Singles collection yet? Hadn't heard anything off it, besides the Dead Weather stuff(which I didn't dig much before), but there is some pretty cool music on there.
    DewieCox wrote:

What a load of shit

then why not make the 7" colored?
    don't compete; coexist

yoke wrote:

it wont. i changed mine for the third installment...i would email them, just to touch base and make sure.

good call, yeah I wil email them just to make sure...

got my package Monday... love this

www.seanbrady.net
  • Couldn't give a flying fuck about coloured vinyl personally, TMR decision to go with 180 gram black is far preferred I've never understood the coloured vinyl thing.

I've got a few but would much prefer a black vinyl version of Queens SFTD although Lullabies coloured vinyl plays very nice.

The new package is top drawer and I'm off to my mates with a bottle of red and we are going to savour latest quality package from Mr White and co, next package looks sweet although I still hold out for that Get Behind Me Satan vinyl, surely us Platinum members deserve it?
  • release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    8-)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    release30 wrote:
    8-)

??
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
    release30 wrote:
    8-)

Random bump or somethin else?

Is it this??

http://teamcoco.com/thirdman

EDIT:: Looks like Vault #4 is showin up already. Hope mine comes today.
    DewieCox wrote:
    release30 wrote:
    8-)

Is it this??

wow that seemed fast, it feels like I got #3 like two weeks ago. Man time flies.

www.seanbrady.net
    yoke wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    release30 wrote:
    8-)

Is it this??

wow that seemed fast, it feels like I got #3 like two weeks ago. Man time flies.

I think it's almost a month early and the last one was late.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    But isnt that White Stripes album the one thats to be included with #4?
    PJ:

• I got my Karen Elson Peach vinyl in the mail last week. Should be getting vault #4 any day and I'm still waiting on my Racontwoers black/blue split vinyl. Its been almost 1 year of being in the vault and its awesome! TMR and Jack are doing the vault very well. Its exciting, they've released almost 40 catalog #'s with many variations making collecting fun and profitable. My turntable is not dead!
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    How are these packages usually distributed/charged. I was billed in early May for the $. Do they just randomly show up? I notice someone in the UK had gotten #4, nothing for me in Chicago.
  • How are these packages usually distributed/charged. I was billed in early May for the $. Do they just randomly show up? I notice someone in the UK had gotten #4, nothing for me in Chicago.

Its a $60 quarterly upfront payment for a $20 per month fee. The actual vault package then gets pressed according to how many people subsribed. As a result, there is like a 6-8 week lag from when payment is made to when the package is received. TMR claims there are only enough vault exclusive records pressed for subscribed members so they will never be made available ever again.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater