Options

10C Membership Card

JibitiJibiti Posts: 264
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I never noticed this before, but you can print out a membership card from the Ten Club section of the site.

http://pearljam.com/i/tenclub/TCCARD.pdf
6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Jibiti wrote:
    I never noticed this before, but you can print out a membership card from the Ten Club section of the site.

http://pearljam.com/i/tenclub/TCCARD.pdf

For when you want to let your date know you haven't been laid for years, there's the laminated 10C membership card
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    u can use it at duane reade and save money on q-tips
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    hmm i was wondering, cuz this was the first year that i renewed my membership and didnt get one of those little brocheures with a card and some of the stuff you could buy.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    mookie9999 wrote:
    For when you want to let your date know you haven't been laid for years, there's the laminated 10C membership card
    ive laminated my last four and get laid ALL the TIME!! the laminated 10c card is magic....its actually becoming my opening line.... :)
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    by pure coincidence, I bought a laminating machine from Lidl yesterday, and to try if it works, laminated last year's 10c card :)

I prefer the birdie one though , for a start as it doesn't say Pearl Jam anywhere, it's less dorky (you already have to know what 10c is..) and anyway I love the Gimme Bird graphic (not the one tweeting aimlessly though ;))
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I just had the receptionist at my job laminate mine.
    It came out great!!!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    ive laminated my last four and get laid ALL the TIME!! the laminated 10c card is magic....its actually becoming my opening line.... :)

Must be my third, fourth, and fifth nipples that are slowing me down then.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Thanks for posting this my last one went through the wash