Options

**Attention Canadian Jammers**E-mail from 10C. My Order Shipping in 24 hrs!!

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,183
edited December 2007 in The Porch
The last thing I ordered from 10C was the special Edition Ames book so Canadians Check yer mailboxes at the end of January (due to xmas leftovers and customs) cause the books are finally coming north! Whoohooo!!

Crossing my fingers I get my xmas single before that tho.
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NICE!! man i cant wait for that book....i felt guilty dropping the 200 so close to xmas, but its gonna be so nice to see when it gets here! thanks for the news
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    yay for you! The same goes for the aussies.. i got my email this morning as well.. hopefully it wont take the 4-6 weeks.....
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    Yeah I got my shipping confirmation on the special edition as well, for the States...........

the wierd thing is that I bought from the Ames website but it is still shipping from ten club and SLH..............
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,722
    D'oh! Didn't get an email from anybody! :(

Bought one from amesbros.com and bought one from 10club (shipping to a friend .. Christmas gift style). :)