Weird dreams..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I recently had a dream I joined the mafia.. only to get shot by the mafia, only because I came to work not wearing my mafia uniform.

What does that mean???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I recently had a dream I joined the mafia.. only to get shot by the mafia, only because I came to work not wearing my mafia uniform.

What does that mean???
    It means you are a knucklehead!!!

hehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I recently had a dream I joined the mafia.. only to get shot by the mafia, only because I came to work not wearing my mafia uniform.

What does that mean???

hehehehehe
    Go Cubbies!!!
  • I recently had a dream I joined the mafia.. only to get shot by the mafia, only because I came to work not wearing my mafia uniform.

What does that mean???

hehehehehe
    Go Cubbies!!!
    Are you taking out that young lady for Valentines Day????
    If she gets off of work early enough.. if not, then Monday... I need you to do me a favor and send good vibes, Speedy! Good vibes!.. All I will have to offer her is a single rose and my poor little soul.
  • Are you taking out that young lady for Valentines Day????
    If she gets off of work early enough.. if not, then Monday... I need you to do me a favor and send good vibes, Speedy! Good vibes!
    Whats the game plan??

Dinner??
    Movie???
    Both???
    More gay bars???(please say no)

What do you have planned???

Candy??
    Roses???
    A card???
    All the above???
    If she gets off of work early enough.. if not, then Monday... I need you to do me a favor and send good vibes, Speedy! Good vibes!
    Whats the game plan??

Dinner??
    Movie???
    Both???
    More gay bars???(please say no)

What do you have planned???

Candy??
    Roses???
    A card???
    All the above???
    You know we've been bowling twice.. no joke.. She loves to freaking bowl!!!

Plans are.. one rose, dinner, then movie at my place.. should she comply. 8-)

I need good vibes!!!

This is a major point in this relationship.
  • You know we've been bowling twice.. no joke.. She loves to freaking bowl!!!

Hey, bowling is fun....

Nothing wrong with taking her bowling.....

Im taking my girl to the auto show, and then to Chinatown for Dinner....
    I was fucking shocked when she agreed to this....I was just fucking joking when I mentioned the auto show.....But she said it sounds like fun......

The auto show for Valentines Day???? At least I am original!!!! hehehehehe
    You know we've been bowling twice.. no joke.. She loves to freaking bowl!!!

Hey, bowling is fun....

Nothing wrong with taking her bowling.....

Im taking my girl to the auto show, and then to Chinatown for Dinner....
    I was fucking shocked when she agreed to this....I was just fucking joking when I mentioned the auto show.....But she said it sounds like fun......

The auto show for Valentines Day???? At least I am original!!!! hehehehehe
    lol.. nice..

ok, for real, I need good vibes. Going to bed now.. If you send me good vibes, I will name my first born, Speedy.
  • Ok already!!!!

Im sending you good vibes!!!!!!!

And buy her a dozen roses, ya cheap prick!!!! hehehehe

1 rose???? CMON!!!!! At bare minimum, buy her 6!!!!
    Ok already!!!!

It's about the cuteness.. we are not quite in a relationship. But Sunday could be a turning point.. one rose, my heart, we'll see. 8-)

If I fail, its your fault! :twisted:
  • Ok already!!!!

It's about the cuteness.. we are not quite in a relationship. But Sunday could be a turning point.. one rose, my heart, we'll see. 8-)
    It isnt cute....

Its called "being cheap"

Buy her a dozen....
    Trust me on this.......

And ya dont have to buy her the $75 roses ........

Go to Jewel or Dominicks and get a dozen roses for $20.....She will never know where you bought them!!!!

1 rose???? BAD MOVE!!!!!!!
    Ok already!!!!

It isnt cute....

Its called "being cheap"

Buy her a dozen....
    Trust me on this.......

And ya dont have to buy her the $75 roses ........

Go to Jewel or Dominicks and get a dozen roses for $20.....She will never know where you bought them!!!!

1 rose???? BAD MOVE!!!!!!!
    You don't know this girl.. she'd be pissed if I was trying to impress. It's more of the thought.. I've already spent gods know getting her drunk. lol
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    Lol i like how this thread went from weird dreams to our plans for valentines day.

Anyways, good luck to you both.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    take her to the zoo ocean... i hear .... :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Well you jinxed me, Speedy..

She got off work early, but is going to dinner with her roommate instead. :?

I'm not sure how to look at that seeing as we've only known each other for a month and have only been six dates.

You can have my rose, Speedy. 8-)

Maybe I'll get lucky and the mafia will kill me in my sleep again tonight.
  • This is a thread that would make Dr. Freud happy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    aha, thought there was a thread about dreams somewhere. Although aren't most dreams weird anyway? :?

Dreamt last night that Dominic Brown hit a monster homerun into the 3rd deck at Citizens Bank Park. The ball went into the first row, but the fan dropped the ball and fell below and hit another fan and that person fell/tumbled down the stairs. Also somehow another person had a bat in the 3rd deck which they dropped also which also hit someone and started the domino factor. There were dozens of people that got hurt. Afterwards I was trying to find something on the news or online about it to show to my family but couldn't find anything. I think the Phillies won though :lol: After that I think my cats were also on my dream. They were licking my sister on the face and Kali was in some sort of outfit.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • aha, thought there was a thread about dreams somewhere. Although aren't most dreams weird anyway? :?

Dreamt last night that Dominic Brown hit a monster homerun into the 3rd deck at Citizens Bank Park. The ball went into the first row, but the fan dropped the ball and fell below and hit another fan and that person fell/tumbled down the stairs. Also somehow another person had a bat in the 3rd deck which they dropped also which also hit someone and started the domino factor. There were dozens of people that got hurt. Afterwards I was trying to find something on the news or online about it to show to my family but couldn't find anything. I think the Phillies won though :lol: After that I think my cats were also on my dream. They were licking my sister on the face and Kali was in some sort of outfit.
    I had a dream a few months back that I was dreaming.. I woke up into another dream, but thought I was awake!.. This was before I saw Inception too.

Funny stuff.

• I'm not sure how to look at that seeing as we've only known each other for a month and have only been six dates.

^^^ I'm retarded.. No wonder I'm still single! :lol:

Funny how you can look at things rationally when you're not swooning. 8-)

• I'm not sure how to look at that seeing as we've only known each other for a month and have only been six dates.

^^^ I'm retarded.. No wonder I'm still single! :lol:

Funny how you can look at things rationally when you're not swooning. 8-)

Swooning totally makes you do crazy things but I totally love the feeling. Oh only to be swooning now *sigh*

I watched Hoarders last night :oops: then of course I had a dream that I had cockroaches :shock: so when I woke up I actually thought they were in my apartment :o
  • I kept having these super lucid ones last nite that they kept waking me up. I was watching an Anthony Bourdain marathon last nite before bed so he showed up in several dreams. Was NOT cool lol
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

we should all be so lucky.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

• Maybe I'll get lucky and the mafia will kill me in my sleep again tonight.

Consider yourselves blessed. I was killed in a nuclear holocaust the other night.

I've been stabbed, nuked, drowned, shot and fallen to my death. I don't think I want to know what my dreams mean.. it is true what they say. You always wake up when you die in a dream. 8-)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

Consider yourselves blessed. I was killed in a nuclear holocaust the other night.

I've been stabbed, nuked, drowned, shot and fallen to my death. I don't think I want to know what my dreams mean.. it is true what they say. You always wake up when you die in a dream. 8-)

im invincible. ive never died in my dreams. of course if i drink enough i dont dream at all... so i consider that a bonus!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

Holy shite! :o I sleep so heavy I don't remember my dreams most times, but the ones I do usually involve someone I least want to remember and especially not in my dreams :evil: ........unresolved issues that have no chance of ever being resolved.

Or the occassional one where I dream that someone is staring at me, and when I open my eyes there are a pair of eyes in the dark staring at me....of my 5yo. LOL
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    I once had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow had gone.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I dreamt last night that I was with my boyfriend at a birthday party thing (I think) for a family member.I had to leave the party to go to work for a few hours. Work was fine until things started going wrong in a weird way. (I work in a film rental store, by the way.) Some guy wanted to rent a DVD and I asked for his name to find his info. He had a tricky last name so I asked him to write it on a piece of paper and he did. At first glance I could read the name fine, then it sort of started fading and fading. I was really embarrassed that I couldn't make out the name and kept turning and tilting the paper to have the light hit it in different angles in a vain attempt to read what was written on it.

Then I noticed that the atmosphere in the store had gotten weird, like.. There was anticipation in the air. That made me even more nervous and even more embarrassed, until the anticipation was broken when a popular Finnish rapper (I don't like him though) appeared and it turned out they were filming his latest music video in our store. This sideline in the dream lasted only a brief moment.

Then, I was suddenly in the middle of a zombie apocalypse! :shock: The guy whose name was written on the piece of paper jumped over the counter and attacked my coworker. I'm not sure if she managed to escape, as I was running out and my back was turned at the scene.

The last moments of my dream consisted of me desperately trying to fight the zombies. I woke up quite shortly after running away from work. At least I can't remember other incidents.

Weird. :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I dreamed about y'all a couple nights ago.
    We were congregated in an apartment, called there by different means.
    Mine was a note.
    It was crowded, there was snow outside but not a lot, not so much to keep us there, which was the feeling of the dream, being forced to stay.
    The Champ was there, I thought I had met him before, I knew his face, otherwise I didn't know anybody.
    JB was there, I was glad cause I was scared, I just wanted to go to sleep.
    People seemed to want answers I didn't know but was supposed to.
    I was surrounded by faces I thought I should know.
    Everyone assumed I knew what was next and I was struggling to recall, feeling it just out of memory.
    I felt like I let people down. I woke up feeling really sad and was very glad it was just a stupid dream.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I had a very vivid dream of the boys last night. They were playing a concert somewhere, i'm not sure where and my husband and I were on stage with them while they took a break. Eddie really wanted chocolate milk so I ran to the nearest store and it was closed. So I ran to another store and of course it was closed. I started panicking, I just wanted to get him some chocolate milk. I finally found a store that was open an ran back and gave Eddie his milk. I then asked them if I could have a picture taken with them, and they said no :( I was so heartbroken. I went back to my seat and then I woke up. So Eddie that's the last time I run all over town to get you chocolate milk! If you want your milk, go and get it yourself or let me have a picture with you and the rest of the band! :lol:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • nuffingman wrote:
    I once had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow had gone.
    :lol:

I had some crazy ass dreams last nite but I can't remember them, I just know they were whacked. I've eaten tilapia for dinner the past two nights, I wonder if that fish got into something funky in the ocean :think: