Options

interesting Stone interview

JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
edited January 2008 in The Porch
At the very end he talks a little about Pearl Jam and the coming year (how's that for a teaser?!?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS7AGSleyLc
For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    can't watch youtube at work, care to elaborate? :D
  • Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    can't watch youtube at work, care to elaborate? :D

its a 10 minute clip of him talking about Brad, Huntingtons Disease, etc. But at the very end the DJ interviewing him asks about Pearl Jam's plans for 2008, and he basically says that the band is enjoying their downtime, but when asked if there was an album or tour in the works for 2008, he said that he doensn't know... but added with a smile that they will be doing something, and when they do it will be great. It almost seemed that he was alluding to something in the works - or that may just be my crazy optimism!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Fun Club Only Tour!!!!

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    what's the fun club??? just kidding, I know what you're getting at and it would be awesome!!! I think it's gonna be the unreleased songs from the avocado sessions, though.
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i wanna be in the fun club.

it sounds fun
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    BeerBaron wrote:
    What's the date of this invterview?

October 2007, when Brad did that charity concert in New York.
  • Options
    cute kid! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    s_rockvam wrote:
    what's the fun club??? just kidding, I know what you're getting at and it would be awesome!!! I think it's gonna be the unreleased songs from the avocado sessions, though.

D'oh!!!!!!!!! Just saw that!!! haha

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me