Humidity 36%
    UV Index 0 low
    Dew Point 33 degrees F
    Visibility 10.0 mi.
    Sunrise 7:50 a.m.
    Sunset 4:51 p.m.

I'll hold off on the 10 day forecast for now... :lol:
    and,,,how is traffic Bob???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Traffic if fucked. Back to you in the studio Phil... :lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Traffic if fucked. Back to you in the studio Phil... :lol::lol:
    thanks Bob,and now Mike will give us the latest sport news,,Mike
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Its simply pouring
    How come The Weather Channel can never get the forecast right? it's as though they look out the window then change it for the current "local on the 8's" based on what they see- ridiculous
    the coldest day was today..-1 to 5 celcium.. :o
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    We've had quite modearte weather this winter. I love it. I hate Michigan winters, but I can survive this one.
    The past 2 or 3 years weren't that great, but we had like 5 years of moderate winters in a row before that.
    I remember nasty winters here, I think we will never see those again. There definitely is something going on with a huge change in climate.
    Save room for dessert!
    TO COLD!!!!!!
  • It's cold as balls in Salt Lake City. I need me some spring.
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    It's cold as balls in Salt Lake City. I need me some spring.
    I have a friend who lives there and she is always asking me how can I stand the cold here. I knew you guys had cold weather also, and I think she just doesn't realize that we also have the other seasons, even though I have tried to explain. She has neer been here.
    Save room for dessert!
    this cold air today is bad!!!!!!!!
    this cold air today is bad!!!!!!!!
    its warm here with birthday love :)
    Mike Mcreedy is playing in the living room kids are asleep on the sofa , maybe son inlaw to be :)
    dad went to bed here I am here I am "human life"
    I guess weather is good
    sunny day!!!!!with tooth....its cold
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Been a very milder than usual winter, only 1 significant snow fall so far this winter in Southern Ontario, January almost gone, get February out of the way then spring will be in the air. I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    pandora wrote:
    How come The Weather Channel can never get the forecast right? it's as though they look out the window then change it for the current "local on the 8's" based on what they see- ridiculous
    LOL! My bf watches the weather channel if we are expecting bad weather. He will go back and forth btwn. it and what he really wants to watch. I crack up all the time and tell him that I can tell how the weather is progressing, and then I look out the window. He gets annoyed.
    Save room for dessert!
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Been a very milder than usual winter, only 1 significant snow fall so far this winter in Southern Ontario, January almost gone, get February out of the way then spring will be in the air. I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!
    I am in Detroit, so we are getting the same weather. Its been nice hasn't it? Today its so warm, its only raining and not turning to ice. I hate winter too, so yep, we are almost done.
    One note though, I can remember many warm days in February that were followed by a nasty cold spell in the past.
    I hope we dodge that.
    Save room for dessert!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    I am in Detroit, so we are getting the same weather. Its been nice hasn't it? Today its so warm, its only raining and not turning to ice. I hate winter too, so yep, we are almost done.
    One note though, I can remember many warm days in February that were followed by a nasty cold spell in the past.
    I hope we dodge that.
    Yes it has been. I agree with you, I still expect a cold spell at some point. I guess we can hope it never comes and an early spring.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    sunny day,but i think is gonna rain today..
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    It's 50 degrees at 7:30 this morning in Lake Placid, NY and raining. Now that is odd.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Upon taking my daughter to school this morning I was surprised that it was 63 degrees this morning here in MD/DC area :o . Not much different that S Florida which was 76 degrees.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

poured for hours and a backyard mudslide last night changed the pool to brown- yuk- I was just thinking last week how pretty it looked there in the dreary yard
    was a sunny day at 10:00 i was in a shelter for six hours doing some work....and after i get out....all is white!!!!!!snow???????/
    was a sunny day at 10:00 i was in a shelter for six hours doing some work....and after i get out....all is white!!!!!!snow???????/
    cool- like a different world
  • it is 62 degrees and 40mph winds this morning in Lancaster PA.

Later this week it will be in the 10s and 20s with snow.

Weird.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    snow????wtf???
    better today,,i miss the sun :cry:
    hail hail.!!!!!!sunny day!!!!!whhhoooohhooo :D