Five Against One - The Pearl Jam Story... who's read it?

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    I have read it multiple times. Very informative, even though it tends to be somehow subjective to Dave A's story, it paints a pretty accurate picture I'd say. I think the book successfully describes a very troubled Eddie. That dude cannot have been easy to co-exist with in a band back in those days. Dave A always semed to be the most warm and welcoming member of them all, and highly likeable too. Behind Eddie, Dave was the big fan favourite when he was around.

I wrote in another post yesterday how I think Eddie handled the Dave A situation quite poorly and cowardly. I really wish those two found a good balance and could continue to be in the band together. Eddie obviously didnt like Dave A one bit, especially not enough to want to hang around with him. When summer of 94 came, he successfully sniped Dave A out of the band from behind Stones back. Not cool, this is what is expected of chris cornell, not eddie.

This is my only issue with eddie, this situation and how he handled it.

But I love Eddie, he is the big music man for me and I love him to death. I am glad he has grown up and seems to be way more comfortable with his fame, and the surroundings that comes with it, these days.
    I will swallow poison
  • awesome book.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I thought about this a few months ago reading the Spin article but I find it kind of hypocritical of Ed to be pissed at Dave A for buying a new car with his Ten/VS money, yet in the article the author says he was visting at one of Ed's Seattle homes. It's not cool to buy a car with your own money, but it's cool to buy numerous houses? Just seems hypocritical to me.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/pea ... ystery_man

"Vedder's authority was clear to all in 1994, when drummer Dave Abbruzzese was abruptly fired from the band. "Dave was too much the rock star," says a source close to the band. "He was giving cover-story interviews to drumming magazines. He was happy, he was achieving his dream. That bugged the fuck out of Eddie. I witnessed Eddie drawing mustaches on Dave's face on the cover of Modern Drummer.""

Assuming Rolling Stone indeed had a source inside the band, that means that...

This is not ok...

daveAbruzzese2.jpg

But apparently this is perfectly fine....

matt-cameron-biopic.jpg

l_d6080335ffee437fbf2b9f701f352dcb.jpg

:lol: Glad they're consistent. :lol:
    I have that Brad shirt hangin' in my closet . Was lucky enough to meet Dave at Lollapalooza II at the N.O.R.M.L. booth. Very cool laid back person. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• StuffnJunk wrote:
    the best part of Five Against one is the in depth description of the Vs sessions...and thats about it.....the part about Eddie's childhood goes on way too long....as fascinated as i am by the man, i really don't care that much about his pre-Pearl Jam days

on the other hand, Grunge is Dead has a lot of info about PJ....its an oral history, the whole book is just quotes from Seattle musicians, and there is quite a bit about PJ straight from Eddie and Jeff's mouths, along with people who work with them, right up to the modern era...some interesting bits, like how there is some tension between PJ and Brad over having to share Stone.....get that book!!!

also a very funny Andy Wood story.....Andy spread a rumor about some guy, he said he walked in on the guy and the guy was fucking a bag of marshmallows while smelling a can of tuna fish
    i'll have a look for Grunge is Dead - i'm fascinated by that late 80's-early 90's era of seattle's musical history. andy wood sounded like such a funny/messed-up/full-on dude, just full of love - he obviously left a big hole in the lives of stone, jeff, the other MLB bandmates and chris c, to name just a few.
    in other news, i'm now reading Anthony Kiedis' "Scar Tissue" - now that's a book we know is the real deal, straight from the horse's mouth for the most part. how that guy is still alive astonishes me :shock:
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Got it, read it once, not bad at all.
    Might read it again soon.
    I found it painted Ed with a bad brush a bit too much.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    I never really thought it had anything to do with the "car" situation. Honestly, I thought (when I read it) that the car thing was just a symptom of something larger between Dave and Ed. What I mean is who hasn't been around somebody whom we can't stand, and we start picking them apart, e.g. " I don't like the way that guy/girl laughs/smells/smiles/politics/the music he listens to/face . Whether it was fair or not, it happened. Ed did not like Dave and was determined to get him out of there. The car thing only exacerbated all of that. That's if there is any credence to the car thing in the first place.

And, yes, I read the book and remember liking it.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    the best part of Five Against one is the in depth description of the Vs sessions...and thats about it.....the part about Eddie's childhood goes on way too long....as fascinated as i am by the man, i really don't care that much about his pre-Pearl Jam days

on the other hand, Grunge is Dead has a lot of info about PJ....its an oral history, the whole book is just quotes from Seattle musicians, and there is quite a bit about PJ straight from Eddie and Jeff's mouths, along with people who work with them, right up to the modern era...some interesting bits, like how there is some tension between PJ and Brad over having to share Stone.....get that book!!!

also a very funny Andy Wood story.....Andy spread a rumor about some guy, he said he walked in on the guy and the guy was fucking a bag of marshmallows while smelling a can of tuna fish
    i'll have a look for Grunge is Dead - i'm fascinated by that late 80's-early 90's era of seattle's musical history. andy wood sounded like such a funny/messed-up/full-on dude, just full of love - he obviously left a big hole in the lives of stone, jeff, the other MLB bandmates and chris c, to name just a few.
    in other news, i'm now reading Anthony Kiedis' "Scar Tissue" - now that's a book we know is the real deal, straight from the horse's mouth for the most part. how that guy is still alive astonishes me :shock:

scar tissue is one of the more engrossing reads i've ever.. uh.. read. unbelievable, if it wasn't so true. AMAZED me that he's still alive. plus i didn't realise how long he was affected... i thought he was sober long before he actually was. he mentions a show i was at.. no idea he was high as a kite then.
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    i read it a long time ago
    danny d
  • No WayNo Way Posts: 39
    doompony wrote:
    StuffnJunk wrote:

scar tissue is one of the more engrossing reads i've ever.. uh.. read. unbelievable, if it wasn't so true. AMAZED me that he's still alive. plus i didn't realise how long he was affected... i thought he was sober long before he actually was. he mentions a show i was at.. no idea he was high as a kite then.

Agreed - Scar Tissue is one of those books that you never want to end. 8-)
    I just need someone to be there for . . . me
    I just want someone to be there for . . .
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Yes, but it's been a while. I'll get back to it someday ...
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Been looking for a good PJ read as well- gonna have to check this one out!

StuffnJunk wrote:

Saw this book in the bookstore-- anyone else read it? Looked really interesting, had some cool pics as well!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Pittsburgh/Chicago Posts: 420
    Such an awesome book to read about Eddies childhood, he grew up no more then 5 miles then me in Evanston!

I love the part when they were touring in 91 or 92, and they left Eddie at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere somewhere, Nebraska or Idaho on their way to Missouri, and Eddie hitched a ride with a trucker, pretty amazing how the life use to be with no cell phones or any technology to help you.

Its the best Pearl Jam book you can buy really.
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Pittsburgh/Chicago Posts: 420
    samjam wrote:
    Been looking for a good PJ read as well- gonna have to check this one out!

StuffnJunk wrote:

Saw this book in the bookstore-- anyone else read it? Looked really interesting, had some cool pics as well!
    Id get it, it goes indepth about Pearl Jams history with Jeff and Eddie kind of documenting it til Vitalogy and the Ticketmaster strike. They also have interviews with people on what they thought of Pearl Jam right after Ten came out. It sounded like they really had a negative view towards them because many thought they just sounded like every other band or another 80s metal band. Its nice to read other peoples opinions on the band, especially in an earlier time, and theyre opinions from people who are obsessed with the band, so its a really honest opinion.

It also goes into Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and Mudhoney and documents most of these bands til their breakups etc.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    StuffnJunk wrote:

Have you read Clapton's autobiography? Like you said about Kiedis, how he' still alive astonishes me. The crossroads Clapton has gone through just amaze me. Heroin addiction, loving George Harrison's wife secretly, alcoholic, had 5 ulcers in him and could've died if one of them moved. Fantastic book if you haven't read it.

I'd like to see a new Pearl Jam book covering their history so far. Maybe Cameron Crowe can write it. I thought Five Against One was good, but it's mostly in Eddie and Dave's point of view.

As of right now, I'm in the beginning of John Lennon: The Life by Philip Norman.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    i thought the clapton book was boring. he glossed over the good bits and focused on name dropping. dude, you're eric clapton. you don't need to name drop!

i was really disappointed with that book.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    doompony wrote:
    i thought the clapton book was boring. he glossed over the good bits and focused on name dropping. dude, you're eric clapton. you don't need to name drop!

i was really disappointed with that book.

I hope they mention Mr Snuggleton in the next Pearl Jam book!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Newch91 wrote:

Have you read Clapton's autobiography? Like you said about Kiedis, how he' still alive astonishes me. The crossroads Clapton has gone through just amaze me. Heroin addiction, loving George Harrison's wife secretly, alcoholic, had 5 ulcers in him and could've died if one of them moved. Fantastic book if you haven't read it.

I'd like to see a new Pearl Jam book covering their history so far. Maybe Cameron Crowe can write it. I thought Five Against One was good, but it's mostly in Eddie and Dave's point of view.

As of right now, I'm in the beginning of John Lennon: The Life by Philip Norman.
    yeah i'd be interested to read clapton's book - even if he does name-drop too much according to DP - i had no idea until recently that he was so messed up for so much of his career. jeez, drugs and alcohol and relationship disasters have been part and parcel of so many brilliant musician's lives..
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    hey, i just read "five against one - the pearl jam story" (by kim neely) which my lovely wife got me for christmas. some amazing, controversial, heart-breaking, enlightening stuff in there. as far as early band poitics and tension is concerned, a lot of the material comes from dave a's viewpont - definitely paints him in a light of having been bullied out of the band by eddie because of their differing stances on fame and self-promotion. the section on eddie's upbringing brought tears to my eyes and i have a better understanding now as to the meanings behind songs like alive, once, release, daughter, rearviewmirror, etc. the other aspect i found interesting was the explanation of the way that the member's of pearl jam came together in the first place - it's always fascinated me to explore bands' "family trees" and discover who played for who and who went on to play for what other bands we know - the malfunkshun/green river/mother love bone/soundgarden/pearl jam/mudhoney connections are cool to name just a few. a great read, even if i take some of it with a grain of salt...
    is there anything simliar that anyone knows of that discusses the band's history from 1998 to the present? i know superficially what went on in that time, cos that's when i've followed them most closely, but it'd be great to get some deeper insights into the bandmember's thoughts and feelings during the various reaffirming ups and devastating downs in the last 11 years.

Yep...I've READ it...I Pissed MySelf Laughing all the way through IT!!!...lol :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Have any of you ever thought about having a book wrote about YOU?......................
    I think we all would have had times we wished we had handled differently.......
    Some facts are facts, some are over exagerated, some are not told.......
    but regardless.......
    Whatever makes a good story is just that, a story.
  • pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 470
    edited January 2010
    After I read it, I actually threw the book away. I really had no business learning all this private info concerning Eddie. Made me feel kinda "icky". Yet, I can't help but finish a book once I get to the halfway point. I guess, at the time, I was fiending for any stories illuminating the mystique of my favorite band. If you're into tabloid-like gossip or want an enlongated version of the 1996 Rolling Stone cover story (to which even Courtney Love sent a letter to the editors in defense of Eddie's character!) then this book is for you.

By no means do I consider the band members uncapable of acting maliciously or without tact, but 'Five Against One' is slanted by points of view from those holding a grudge; most notably Abbruzzese. Some online chat conducted in 1999 with Dave A. has him calling Eddie a chump and stating he would never had listened to pearl jam if he wasn't a member. With opinions like that, why should Dave stay in the band? After any bad break-up, usually the "dump-ee" will make a case for casting himself a victim to score some sympathy points and at the same time blemish the other's reputation. In 1991, the band was in a pinch and needed a drummer on the cusp of the 'Ten' tour. Dave filled that role and became a millionare for it. He really isn't entitled to anything more. That said, I'm sure Dave is a nice guy. And probably Eddie wasn't the easiest person to get along with when the unwanted fame came crashing down. They were just on opposite ends of the spectrum when it came time for dealing with the superstardom that awaited them. Oh, well. And I don't even need to elaborate on the concept of having Ed's own step-father give a detailed account of family history. That's just pathetic. Although like any lawyer, I'm sure he felt it necessary to have a counter-argument against Eddie's publicized statements regarding him.

So what are the good points about the book? Well, the detailed account of the whole Ticketmaster debacle is laid out rather comprehensively. And in the early days, the author actually had contact with the band, supplying some well-rounded biographical substance. As opposed to the later, flimsy chapters that comprise one of the band’s most interesting periods (1995-1997). The reason, of course, being they were on a virtual press blackout. Still, omitting any real insight into the creative growing pains they underwent during the mid-nineties (instead of quotes from articles archived at fivehorizons.com) makes this feel like a hollow sub-par book, indeed.
    Post edited by pleatherman on
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Niko80 wrote:
    I have read it multiple times. Very informative, even though it tends to be somehow subjective to Dave A's story, it paints a pretty accurate picture I'd say. I think the book successfully describes a very troubled Eddie. That dude cannot have been easy to co-exist with in a band back in those days. Dave A always semed to be the most warm and welcoming member of them all, and highly likeable too. Behind Eddie, Dave was the big fan favourite when he was around.

I wrote in another post yesterday how I think Eddie handled the Dave A situation quite poorly and cowardly. I really wish those two found a good balance and could continue to be in the band together. Eddie obviously didnt like Dave A one bit, especially not enough to want to hang around with him. When summer of 94 came, he successfully sniped Dave A out of the band from behind Stones back. Not cool, this is what is expected of chris cornell, not eddie.

This is my only issue with eddie, this situation and how he handled it.

But I love Eddie, he is the big music man for me and I love him to death. I am glad he has grown up and seems to be way more comfortable with his fame, and the surroundings that comes with it, these days.

best post in the thread. spot on.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    By no means do I consider the band members uncapable of acting maliciously or without tact, but 'Five Against One' is slanted by points of view from those holding a grudge; most notably Abbruzzese. Some online chat conducted in 1999 with Dave A. has him calling Eddie a chump and stating he would never had listened to pearl jam if he wasn't a member. With opinions like that, why should Dave stay in the band?

Where is the chat you're referring to? I never saw anything negative online from Dave, and he had the most right to say anything.

From Spin in 2001:
    ABBRUZZESE: "I felt like there was a time when I had a good friendship with that guy [Vedder]. And then all of a sudden I didn't know him. But I understand—shit, if I was freaking out about stuff and having panic attacks, I can't even begin to fathom what the hell he was going through. I give it up to him just for surviving it."

...not exactly calling Ed a chump. Quite the opposite.

After any bad break-up, usually the "dump-ee" will make a case for casting himself a victim to score some sympathy points and at the same time blemish the other's reputation.

From Spin in 2001:
    ABBRUZZESE: "I didn't really agree with what was going on. I didn't agree with the Ticketmaster stuff at all. But I don't blame anyone or harbor any hard feelings. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't furious and hurt for a long time. But now I just wish there was more music from the band I was a part of."

...again, pretty respectful from the quotes I've read.

In 1991, the band was in a pinch and needed a drummer on the cusp of the 'Ten' tour. Dave filled that role and became a millionare for it. He really isn't entitled to anything more.

The same could be said for Irons and Cameron. Would you agree?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • This also is taken from that Spin article- “I'd be lying if I said I wasn't furious and hurt for a long time.”
    Where is the chat you're referring to? I never saw anything negative online from Dave, and he had the most right to say anything.

Here are the quotes from the Boom Theory chat I was referencing:

somefan--“Do you still like Pearl Jam?"
    Dave--"No, theyre boring and old"

mccb: what do you think of edward louis severson III?
    Dave: chump

**pjamfan - Dave, what do you think of Yield?
    Dave - pjam: If I hadn't been in Pearl Jam, I would have never listened to Pearl Jam...It's not my favorite style of music.**

**I_DO_GOATS(reenk) - IF I WERE TO HAVE JACK IRONS ASSASSINATED, WOULD YOU OBJECT? WHAT ABOUT BETH?
    Dave - goatdoer: no.**

GRO - did you write the lyrics to "Angel" or was that another Ed thing?
    Dave - gro: he plagiarized a good book.
    In 1991, the band was in a pinch and needed a drummer on the cusp of the 'Ten' tour. Dave filled that role and became a millionare for it. He really isn't entitled to anything more.
    The same could be said for Irons and Cameron. Would you agree?

I would respectfully disagree. Remember Jack Irons was someone Stone and Jeff sought out before they even had a singer. And I’m sure you know the rest of that story. Then years later, after pearl jam cancelled their summer ’94 tour and subsequently fired Dave, they had a large chunk of time off for the first time since 'Ten' was released. This gave them an opportunity to make a thorough decision as to who would be their next drummer. As for Matt, you are absolutely right. He swooped down and rescued them after Irons was no longer able to continue. The agreement with Matt, at the time, was he would fill-in temporarily for the final two legs of the Yield tour. Only later, did the band decide to ask him to join the band, even though after the ’98 tour, they weren’t going to start making a record for 6 months. The funny thing is it took a few years until Matt finally agreed to make the jump as a full-fledged member. Here’s another quote from that awesome Spin article.
    CAMERON: End of tour, Eddie said, "Hey, man, you want to join?" I said, "Let me think about it." So I said, "I'll do a record, do a tour, if you wouldn't mind me doing it that way." I haven't really joined them long-term.

Really, I think the least subjective opinion behind Dave's firing is also the most abstract and it comes from Stone.
    “GOSSARD: It's a very complex scenario, and certainly Dave was, and is, not the only person in Pearl Jam with personality flaws. Everybody in this band exhibits some form of neurotic behavior. And we couldn't find a balance, a mutual respect for each other. Because of that, nobody was really playing with their hearts as open as they could be. But in the process of deciding 1) we still wanted to be a band, and 2) we really did want to work things out, we felt that improving our inner band relationships meant making a decision to find somebody else. I think your artistic style and your personality are very interrelated. Dave played an important part in our growing, but change occurs. We're more confident now about the band's longevity and our relationships with each other. We may take breaks and do other things, but we feel we'll ultimately have Pearl Jam as a family.”

Anyways, it is for the best. Physically, with Dave’s carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as tendon damage and the occasional muscle strain, I don’t think he could endure the length of shows pearl jam has been performing regularly for the past several years.
    This also is taken from that Spin article- “I'd be lying if I said I wasn't furious and hurt for a long time.”

Here are the quotes from the Boom Theory chat I was referencing:

somefan--“Do you still like Pearl Jam?"
    Dave--"No, theyre boring and old"

mccb: what do you think of edward louis severson III?
    Dave: chump

**pjamfan - Dave, what do you think of Yield?
    Dave - pjam: If I hadn't been in Pearl Jam, I would have never listened to Pearl Jam...It's not my favorite style of music.**

**I_DO_GOATS(reenk) - IF I WERE TO HAVE JACK IRONS ASSASSINATED, WOULD YOU OBJECT? WHAT ABOUT BETH?
    Dave - goatdoer: no.**

GRO - did you write the lyrics to "Angel" or was that another Ed thing?
    Dave - gro: he plagiarized a good book.

:lol::lol::lol:
    That is some funny shit. Is there a link? It seems like it's a joke, I have to read it in a link. If that's real, I'll give it to ya... :D
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Read it years and years ago.
    Just saw it on the bookshelf when I was dusting...(yeah, don't dust there very often I guess!)

i_lov_it wrote:
    Yep...I've READ it...I Pissed MySelf Laughing all the way through IT!!!...lol :D

I hope you have Depends--you seem to do that a lot!!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I've read it years ago but I liked the pictures the most ;)
    the boom theory chat was real - i remember logging in to follow/contribute... he also said something about seeing jeff watching basketball games sitting on his hands. no idea.
    doompony wrote:
    the boom theory chat was real - i remember logging in to follow/contribute... he also said something about seeing jeff watching basketball games sitting on his hands. no idea.

There's a link on Dave's website:
    http://www.freeassociationrecords.com/D ... links.html

...but the link is dead. Sounds like he was slammed with silly questions, so I'm actually chalking a lot of them up to general silliness.

For example:
    MattCameron - HEY DAVE....IS IT TRUE THAT JACK IRONS BROKE A TV OVER YOUR HEAD AFTER YOU TOUCHED HIS NUTS?

Dave - MattCameron: ya, I couldn't believe it, I just grazed him actually, and he got all freaked out, man what a weirdo.
    yeah he did get blasted with a lot of stupid stupid questions - but seems the classy thing to do would be not to respond in a similarly stupid way ... because no one knows who those fans are, but everyone knows who dave is!.. silly rabbit. ahh the internet.
  • Here is a link to Dave Abbruzzese's transcript. A lot of hecklers were present for that chat.
    http://web.archive.org/web/20000831154342/http://www.boomtheory.com/BoomChat/Transcripts/Abbruzz.html
This discussion has been closed.