gALLery
Type:
Music/Arts - Opening
Time and PlaceDate:
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Time:
6:30pm - 10:30pm
Street:
3 Lewisham Way, New Cross (opposite Goldsmiths College)
City/Town:
London, United Kingdom

We are warmly welcoming you to the opening of the gALLery in New Cross this Thursday, 24th February.

The opening exhibition is the internationally acclaimed Ames Bros gig art.

The collection includes pieces from the Pearl Jam tours and other highly sought after and collectible pieces of their work.

There will be a samples of their extremely cool t-shirt range available for purchase.

If you would like to attend the preview before the public view, where you have the opportunity to reserve certain pieces then please contact the gALLery director via email to confirm your intentions.

There will be a few rare pieces of work that we will take sealed bids on over the course of the evening.

There will be drinks and goody bags from 6.30pm and DJ's from 7pm.

Guest DJ's : Dr Karl Groover & DJ cH!co

We have appreciated everyones support to date and Thursday will be a good time to meet and celebrate this new venue that is supporting the market of young, up and coming contemporary art talent.

Please RSVP and please send to your friends as this will really support the cause.

Details of the artist can be found on our website.
http://www.gallery-london.co.uk

Thankyou and see at the gALLery.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    very cool!
    i hope some of the londoners here manage to se this thread if they are interested. i think it would a cool thing to see/do! perhaps they'll come to NY...i love gallery openings. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    I wish it was London ontario, we got a nice gallery too its the one with the steel rhino out front I only mention that cause I saw you guys took a foto of it for the 2005 bootleg
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Toronto 10/01/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchner 09/11/05
    London 09/12/05
    Hamilton 09/13/05
    Toronto 05/9/06
    Toronto 05/10/06
    Please play SATANS BED
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    bummer! I'm going to the Theatre on Thursday..and it's the last night so can't exchange it :(

what are the chances they'll have the books for sale since the exhibition is promoting it?

mmm...need to find someone to go and try pick me one up.. :D