Options

shipping address problem at aural exploits anyone?

grungejunkygrungejunky Posts: 49
edited January 2008 in The Porch
hi guys,
just secured my copy of the vinyl. it sold out pretty fast over there. did anyone else have problems changing the state on their shipping address during the process? it would not let me change the state from california to delaware. emailed them about the problem but i wanted to see if i was the only one. thanks.
the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    No problems to change it to Canada. Theres a drop down menu that had all the states listed too. Says at the top of the page you can't edit at checkout.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    thats what i feared. the drop down arrow did not appear for me. i'll have to call them. thanks for your help.
    the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold
  • Options
    Had the same problem. I emailed "Karen" to correct the problem. I am assuming they aren't accustomed to dealing with the bandwidth crush that accompanies limited pearl jam merchandise.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    i got no problem either.. i also had to change it from california to Canada and went smoothly...im very very very happy right now!
  • Options
    You had to change the state in your basket, not where you filled in the address.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Nope. I used paypal, which already has my TX address for shipping. Quick & easy.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
    Same paypal automatically entered address!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    hi guys,
    just secured my copy of the vinyl. it sold out pretty fast over there. did anyone else have problems changing the state on their shipping address during the process? it would not let me change the state from california to delaware. emailed them about the problem but i wanted to see if i was the only one. thanks.
    I think you need to ship to Utah. Luckily, I live in Utah so you can just ship to me ;)