Supply & Demand ...

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
edited February 2008 in The Porch
when will this band realize or acknowledge that they need to just book multiple night stands at all the major cities in this country to please all the people that wan't these tickets and they can limit how many nights you are able to purchase with your membership # ,is this to much to ask maybe i'm wrong .............:(
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Maybe this band would like a life too. I'm sure your boss would like you to work all hours of the day, forget about holidays and 'life' so he/she can satisfy work demands.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    redrock wrote:
    Maybe this band would like a life too. I'm sure your boss would like you to work all hours of the day, forget about holidays and 'life' so he/she can satisfy work demands.

they are a band correct i'm not asking for them to give up their life they don't tour like all the other bands ....
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    when will this band realize or acknowledge that they need to just book multiple night stands at all the major cities in this country to please all the people that wan't these tickets and they can limit how many nights you are able to purchase with your membership # ,is this to much to ask maybe i'm wrong .............:(

If they truly want to utilize the theory of supply and demand, if the supply of tickets is limited, they should charge $200 per ticket...that would lower the demand, and they wouldn't have to play multiple nights.

:)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The problem here is the size of the venues. And you can't blame Ed for wanting to keep his first ever solo shows to smaller venues.

When PJ toured in the US in 2006 they did play multiple nights in most of the major cities (LA, San Fran, Gorge, Chicago, Toronto, NJ, Boston, Philly) so I think they do realize this ...

i'm just talkin about pj shows not solo shows anyway i'm done with this if they tour they do if not that is ok also .......later