2009 Pearl Jam Crashious Roadside Stickman Hoodie in Goods!!

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    JaneNY wrote:
    Just got mine - it is my present to me for giving birth to a daughter 19 years ago today!

Never thought about that concept!
    I now have 3 more days a year to give myself presents :P

LOL--I always call my parents on my birthday and wish them one! man...I owe them BIGTIME, it's the least I can do :D
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I like it!!! Just trying to decide if I should order one???

I have never bought a hoodie before...Ladies, how do these run in terms of size?? I'm not sure what size to order? :?:

The women's Owl Crash hoodie from the 06 tour were an incredible fit...true to size, nice long sleeves. the men's seemed much bigger. I got the brown Bison one and it's too big--comfy, yes, but big. I ordered a medium in this one and am hoping it's a little smaller than the Bison...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Dang this band likes to break my bank account. I just ordered mine! I am surprised they were still available today :D
  • allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 798
    Dang this band likes to break my bank account. I just ordered mine! I am surprised they were still available today :D
    Yeah, it really is suprising :?
    But I guess the whole economic recession has something to do with it, wonder when it will sell out?
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK.
    09 -Spectrum II,III,IV.
    10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo)
    12- Made in America Festival
    13- Oakland
    14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    17- eV Ohana
    18- Seattle I, II
    21- SHN
    22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden 

• I like it!!! Just trying to decide if I should order one???

I have never bought a hoodie before...Ladies, how do these run in terms of size?? I'm not sure what size to order? :?:

I'm thinking about the same as the 06 hoodies, I bought a Large on the Mens Bison hoodie and its big on me, I'm 5'11 I bought a Large on the women's and its good on the length and the fit but tight around the girls.

I'm going to assume that this hoodie is Men's Sizes since they haven't made a distinction?
    I ordered a M and I'm thinking it will work ok out but I'm a little worried about the length of the sleeves..

We soon shall see though...
  • FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    Got one... I'm a hoodie addict!

The women's Owl Crash hoodie from the 06 tour were an incredible fit...true to size, nice long sleeves. the men's seemed much bigger. I got the brown Bison one and it's too big--comfy, yes, but big. I ordered a medium in this one and am hoping it's a little smaller than the Bison...

What size did you get on the Bison?
    I bought a L and its big on me, its too baggy and the sleeves are to long though i wear it all the time.
    I ordered a M on this one but I'm hoping that the sleeves wont be to short, sometimes I love being Tall and some others i hate it! :| - LOL!
  • FoxyMop wrote:
    Got one... I'm a hoodie addict!

you and me both my friend! LOL

I like it!!! Just trying to decide if I should order one???

Thank you pearlgirl2010 and Mrs_Vedder78!
    I'm thinking about the same as the 06 hoodies, I bought a Large on the Mens Bison hoodie and its big on me, I'm 5'11 I bought a Large on the women's and its good on the length and the fit but tight around the girls.

I'm going to assume that this hoodie is Men's Sizes since they haven't made a distinction?
    I ordered a M and I'm thinking it will work ok out but I'm a little worried about the length of the sleeves..

We soon shall see though...

Thank you Pearlgirl2010 and Mrs. Vedder78!

I did order one. I'm not as tall as you are Mrs. Vedder...I am 5'8" but I decided to order a large. It is probably going to be a bit big but I decided I'd rather have it too big than too small. Plus it so cold here in Massachusetts right now that I figure I will be wearing layers under it. This will be my first hoodie so I hope I like it!

Thanks again girls! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Bought it. Had to.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    I ordered one. I love the Stickman logo. It's the logo for my fantasy baseball team. :D
    I hope they don't run REAL big. I ordered a XXL because I like things extra baggy. I'm hoping it doesn't hang down to my knees. $200 between this and my Super Deluxe box set. I'm gonna go broke buying PJ stuff this year. But, at least I'll have music and be warm :D
  • damn this band for bringing out such cool stuff that i cannot help but buy ;)
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • I never cared much for the stickman logo either...in fact i have never owned a stickman anything...till now!!

This hoody is official!!....good job Crash!
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    got it......love it
  • Can't wait to rock mine all day in the spring listening to some Ten.
  • SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    I like it, looks good. Good for the beach, it seems the stickman logo has seen a resurgence of sorts with this.
  • I just ordered it in a L. I like hoodies to be a little baggy, and judging by the sizes given in the item detail, this should fit well. If not hopefully there'll be someone out there looking for a trade because these will probably go fast
    Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Agreed. Looks like something I would have worn in high school. Now that I'm pushing 30 I can't see myself wearing it.
    Exactly, I think it looks great, but I would never wear it.
  • allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 798
    Any idea on how long shipping is gonna take for these?
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK.
    09 -Spectrum II,III,IV.
    10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo)
    12- Made in America Festival
    13- Oakland
    14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    17- eV Ohana
    18- Seattle I, II
    21- SHN
    22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden 

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Ahhh, I would love one, but I just can't afford it....especially after just laying down $152.46 for the super deluxe Ten and $21.78 for a renewed membership.
  • Hey does anyone be any chance know the coupon code for the hoodie? I was going order a medium but it looksl ike it cud be abit tight. does anyone know the what the sizes are liek yet. Thanks, Mike.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Hey does anyone be any chance know the coupon code for the hoodie? I was going order a medium but it looksl ike it cud be abit tight. does anyone know the what the sizes are liek yet. Thanks, Mike.

They are the same hoodies from the 2005/2006 tours. The hoodie will shrink a bit. I am usually a medium in everything I wear. But I bought a large bison hoodie, washed it and it fits perfectly. Hope that helps
    Hey does anyone be any chance know the coupon code for the hoodie? I was going order a medium but it looksl ike it cud be abit tight. does anyone know the what the sizes are liek yet. Thanks, Mike.
    Coupon code is: "hoodie"
    Approx sizes: (L" x W") M= 24" x 20", L= 26" x 24", XL= 28" x 25", XXL= 29" x 26"
  • Thanks Guys. well if the hoodie is gonna shrink in the wash then im best to get a large i tihnk.

cheers.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    Hey does anyone be any chance know the coupon code for the hoodie? I was going order a medium but it looksl ike it cud be abit tight. does anyone know the what the sizes are liek yet. Thanks, Mike.
    Approx sizes: (L" x W") M= 24" x 20", L= 26" x 24", XL= 28" x 25", XXL= 29" x 26"

There is no "hoodie" coupon code you dork!
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    Two for me!

Awsome
    I will swallow poison
  • aNiMaL wrote:

LOL!
    aNiMaL wrote:

There is no "hoodie" coupon code you dork!
    D'Oh! You're right, there is no coupon code. :mrgreen:
  • aNiMaL wrote:

LOL! I thought you were joking about the "hoodie" code, hence my first LOL :P
    aNiMaL wrote:

LOL! I thought you were joking about the "hoodie" code, hence my first LOL :P
    I was joking. At no point was there ever a hoodie coupon. :mrgreen: