IE opens in explorer instead of IE

Eddie_Vedder_83Eddie_Vedder_83 Posts: 281
edited June 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
ok this is not nessecarily a problem but it's an issue none the less :)

i just found out that when i wanna open Internet Explorer it opens in the Windows Explorer. Does anyone know how can i change this back? thanks?

p.s. yes yes i know Mozilla is better and all, but i'd like to have this problem fixed.
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    I only responded so you'd think that someone had a solution for you.
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Q:
    What's the difference between Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer?

A:
    Actually, nothing. It's a program with a split-personality. The Internet Explorer side of the program is for surfing the web. The Windows Explorer side is used for exploring the files, folders, drives, and directories on your computer.

What's cool about it is they work very much the same manner. For example, click the Back button on Internet Explorer and you go back to the previous web page. Click the Back button on Windows Explorer and you go back to the previous folder (or wherever you just were).

In other words, it is one in the same program. It is just the difference in the options and view you see if it is exploring your folders on your computer, or exploring the internet.