You can't tell me this isn't cute

blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I posted this in the doggie thread, but I though it deserved it's own thread :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/rival22/ShowerandRileywithSkippy002.jpg
My whole life
was like a picture
of a sunny day
“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Very cute. Did you take him/her trick or treating? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • I posted this in the doggie thread, but I though it deserved it's own thread :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/rival22/ShowerandRileywithSkippy002.jpg

What a cute doggie. :)
  • adorable!
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    First time I laughed today! hahahahahaha :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    yes i can.

that isn't cute.

ha ha
    YES It is!!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Awwwwww. I love doggies. :) The closest we ever got to dressing up any of ours for Halloween was when our two fox terriers were puppies. We put witch hats on them and managed to tie little capes to their collars.

It lasted just long enough for pictures before they managed to pull them off each other. :D
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Awwwwww. I love doggies. :) The closest we ever got to dressing up any of ours for Halloween was when our two fox terriers were puppies. We put witch hats on them and managed to tie little capes to their collars.

It lasted just long enough for pictures before they managed to pull them off each other. :D

She actually doesn't mind it... well, she gets annoyed by things on her head and will knock them off pretty quickly, but the stuff on her body doesn't bother her.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • hahaha oooh my sweet heart is sooo beautiful very cute!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"