Options

Aim for the Bumblebee!! ??

LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
So my boss proceeds to tell me this story yesterday about being at the theater and using the urinal that has a bumblebee sticker in it. He said some studies have shown that men’s minds are so simple they will simply aim at it and no mess! :eek: (he thought it was an ad for that new Bee movie!!!) :)

Was that an inappropriate conversation with me? Should I sue him?? ;)

Have any of you guy seen this?
So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    wow your boss is a real intellectual...;) "so liz, i was pissin' yesterday...." :eek:

i haven't seen the bee but having a target makes peeing much more entertaining....:p

:D
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Funny story - made me laugh. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    that's hysterical! :p

i also like how two threads with *bees* surfaced approx the same time. don't aim at this bumblebee! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/rival22/ShowerandRileywithSkippy002.jpg
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    cutback wrote:
    wow your boss is a real intellectual...;) "so liz, i was pissin' yesterday...." :eek:

Yep. I am a LUCKY gal!!!
    that's hysterical! :p

i also like how two threads with *bees* surfaced approx the same time. don't aim at this bumblebee! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/rival22/ShowerandRileywithSkippy002.jpg

Ha ha.... that actually reminded me!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    damn, thought it is was a transformers thread....the urinal didn't transform by any chance did it?
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
This discussion has been closed.