Options

I don't know how to feel.

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Me and my girlfriend had an odd relationship. we only saw each other once or twice a month, but we had been friends before our relationship for a while. This past friday we were supposed to go to the movies, but she didn't return my call until saturday afternoon. I was at the record store at the time, she apologized and said she fell asleep cause she was tired from work. I said that there wasn't a problem (their wasn't, i really didn't care) and that i didn't mind, and i would call her back later. i never did, and i don't think i ever will. i don't want to see her anymore, but not because of anything she did, but because i have a few family issues and i don't think i can handle a relationship right now.

I don't feel bad, and i don't think she will either. She had alot of similar issues. i don't feel guilty for not formally breaking up with her.

I really don't know what i should be feeling, but right now it's nothing.
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So do you not want to see her anymore? Or just not now, until you get your issues straightened out?
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    So do you not want to see her anymore? Or just not now, until you get your issues straightened out?
    i don't care to see her again.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    That's fine....obviously there wasn't any chemistry there if you feel nothing.....better to break it off now, than later.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I'm guessing this was a LD relationship? Well it sounds like you both weren't really into the relationship so Im sure it's for the best.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.