***2007 Chicago WHITE SOX Season***

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Ehhhh bite me. :p

I hate the White Sox, but at least the fans are reasonable. Looking forward to an awesome year. :)
    Why you gotta hate? I have nothing against Detroit. I was rooting for them thoughout the playoffs. It's Minnesota! It's those bastards we need to hate!!! :D
  • Why you gotta hate? I have nothing against Detroit. I was rooting for them thoughout the playoffs. It's Minnesota! It's those bastards we need to hate!!! :D

Why, because we win the division almost every year? Yeah we're becoming the Yankees, aren't we? ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • ...but the yankees win championships sometimes

at least the sox made thier AL central title count :)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    F the White Sox. GO TIGERS!!!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
    F the White Sox. GO TIGERS!!!
    Then start a Tigers thread F'er! Scared nobodies gonna want to talk about them? :p
  • Ozzieball is back!

Go White Sox!

Ozzieball is lame. Go Twins. Reigning MVP and CY Young and AL Batting Champ and T-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • I think its going to be tough for the sox to win the division. Starting pitching could either be really solid or up and down.........the 5th spot is a problem but they might be able to go 4 man for a while in april.

The OF is bad with the Pods and Anderson of last year.......even if they both manage to improve its sub par.

Dye/Thome/Konerko/Gay J have all stayed reasonably healthy recently.........and the way this goes for older players i would be suprised if this group stayed healthy all year.

And isn't Uribe killing people in the carribean somewhere?

They could very easily win the divison if some of those problems right themselves though.
  • people are stupid.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • haha t huuuuuunts.

he's great at playing single into inside the park HRs isnt he?
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
    Got my $115 opening day tickets!

Tailgating nice and early that day! :D
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    go cleveland?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Buuuuuump!!!!

:D
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Ozzieball is lame. Go Twins. Reigning MVP and CY Young and AL Batting Champ and T-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS.
    how many championships have that sad sack of losers won? just as much as the ligers, toons, and flubs
    Why, because we win the division almost every year? Yeah we're becoming the Yankees, aren't we? ;)
    getting swept by the even lower budget a's is pretty pathetic. looks like frank thomas singlehandedly killed santana last year.
    jlew24asu wrote:
    ok. but they are gonna be fuckin good again.
    with gary" i'm god's gift to baseball, and i have the hgh to prove it" sheffield?
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i love the sox, watching them tank last season to pave the way for the tigers to lock up their berth was a pleasure ;)

im stoked about this season. the tigers look to be pretty stellar this season. sheffield could be a nice missing link for the tigers. say what you will about him, they didnt really have a serious power hitter last season. with most of their pitching rotation back... they're going to be tough. jim leyland is a god among coaches!
    i love the sox, watching them tank last season to pave the way for the tigers to lock up their berth was a pleasure ;)

im stoked about this season. the tigers look to be pretty stellar this season. sheffield could be a nice missing link for the tigers. say what you will about him, they didnt really have a serious power hitter last season. with most of their pitching rotation back... they're going to be tough. jim leyland is a god among coaches!
    um...the tigers lost the division on the last day of the season. nothing to brag about. oh, and you lost to an 83 win team. i'm sorry, i should say "got your balls smashed by an 83 win team".

the same jim leyland that dosent want to be around losing teams unless they pay him a crapload of money?
  • alan trammel should get the credit for the tigers last year. he was the guy that let bonderman and the like go out and pitch, and learn to pitch at the MLB level.

leyland was just in the right place at the right time
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
    alan trammel should get the credit for the tigers last year. he was the guy that let bonderman and the like go out and pitch, and learn to pitch at the MLB level.

leyland was just in the right place at the right time
    and if they were shitty, he was getting paid a crapload of money.
    Tomorrow is opening day!!!

I'll be tailgating before the game in the parking lot.... Beer,.. bratts,.. burgers,.. BASEBALL!!!

Predictions..

White Sox- 7

Cleveland- ZIP!!!
  • thats a bold prediction. generally it takes the sox 3 starts to score 7 runs against sabathia.

i dont know why they dont bunt all the time against that fat ass.

i think the sox will win, but its not gonna be a 7-0 game..
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    Tomorrow is opening day!!!

I'll be tailgating before the game in the parking lot.... Beer,.. bratts,.. burgers,.. BASEBALL!!!

Predictions..

White Sox- 7

Cleveland- ZIP!!!

OOPS. Pwnage 1, Sox 0.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    that was ugly. WTF contresas?
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    jlew24asu wrote:
    that was ugly. WTF contresas?

He was tipping his pitches.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • That Jose Contreras sure is good..........
  • Vedd Hedd wrote:
    He was tipping his pitches.

I was tipped off to the fact that he sucks
  • he wasnt tipping his pitches, he couldnt hit the side of a barn. he was getting behind in the count 2-0, 3-1 to every hitter. they were just sitting on his fastball and teeing off.

sucks to start that way, but its only 1 game. and, its the first of only about 65 losses this year :)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    the white sox suck. ha ha hah aha ahahah ahaha

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.