Options

steppenwolf

AbookamongstthemanyAbookamongstthemany Posts: 8,209
edited June 2006 in A Moving Train
why aren't you receiving private messages right now? hmm mr? :) did you do a no no? :p
If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
-Oscar Wilde
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HoonHoon Posts: 175
    Is he in the "woods" now? Probally just stops by a library computer sometimes?
    If you keep yourself as the final arbiter you will be less susceptible to infection from cultural illusion.
  • Options
    Hoon wrote:
    Is he in the "woods" now? Probally just stops by a library computer sometimes?

I don't know. Haven't talked to him in a while. I hope all is well.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    He's out of town for a few weeks. Should be home in a week or so. I'd keep trying his pm though, he accidently turned it off the last time and I'm sure he checks it occasionally. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Maybe the "suits" got him....party in Gitmo?
  • Options
    Maybe the "suits" got him....party in Gitmo?

that's what happens when you don't pay your taxes....just ask ffg. ;)

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    windedwolf/steppensailor has been banned from here..

he was not given a reason.
  • Options

well that sucks.

and he was liberal :eek:

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    and he was liberal :eek:

There has to be some mistake ...
    :)
  • Options
    There has to be some mistake ...
    :)

lol :D

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    This may be a first.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    This may be a first.

ChuckinMontreal and littlebigman are gone, too.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    goodness gracious. :p
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Who the heck is ChuckinMontreal?
  • Options
    Who the heck is ChuckinMontreal?

he riled a few people up here pretty badly.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

:) I fell into his trap once and got a timeout. Can't say I miss him.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

Oh, right, now I remember ... the terrorist thread.

Good riddance.
  • Options

so thats his new name now?? ^

i am SO yearning for one of this "special" bizzaro pm s right now.

:rolleyes:
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    ^^^^^

can't honestly say I don't know the feeling guys

RIP Barroomhero

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    so thats his new name now?? ^

i am SO yearning for one of this "special" bizzaro pm s right now.

:rolleyes:

no sweetie :)

that is another guy who used to post here.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    no sweetie :)

that is another guy who used to post here.
    ok
    i am gonna stay out of this then. :D

thanks for the support of the one poverty campaign, sis.

MUAH!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    ^^^^^

can't honestly say I don't know the feeling guys

RIP Barroomhero

Hey, I was wondering where he went ...
    Banned?
  • Options
    ok
    i am gonna stay out of this then. :D

thanks for the support of the one poverty campaign, sis.

MUAH!

no problem, at all. <3

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Hey, I was wondering where he went ...
    Banned?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I can't believe you missed the whole 'GutYouLikeFish' episode.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    wait steppenwolf is gone when did this happen.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I can't believe you missed the whole 'GutYouLikeFish' episode.

Must have been one of my numerous vacations from here ...
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    that was quite the episode...i was laughing about the whole thing, I couldn't help myself...
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    that was quite the episode...i was laughing about the whole thing, I couldn't help myself...

Commy, how could you laugh about me getting beat up and then gutted!? *sniff sniff*

:D

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    Commy, how could you laugh about me getting beat up and then gutted!? *sniff sniff*

:D

I couldn't help myself...i was on you're side, really, but it was so damn funny seeing Barroom getting SO pissed ...can't even remmeber what you were arguing about now.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    I couldn't help myself...i was on you're side, really, but it was so damn funny seeing Barroom getting SO pissed ...can't even remmeber what you were arguing about now.

I know...I came close to peeing my pants from laughing so hard!

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772

He knew the reason...he asked to be removed.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down