Options

WHY!!!?? Dog dining law...while people are dying

BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
I live in Florida. I hate Florida. Jeb Bush is a fucking moron. I'm watching the news at 11:30 and I've now been informed my dog can dine with me outside...whoo who fucking do. I love my dog as much as the next guy but why are lawmakers fucking wasting time with dog dining laws when kids cant read and the state of living in FL is the worst in the country? What the fuck? Apathy in this nation is at an all time high. This is shit. Fuck Florida, Fuck Jeb, Fuck Charlie Crist(next Rep. Gov. bid), Fuck it. Also college kids can now have an extra burden to deal with...loan rates just went from 5.3% to 7%. Fuck.
They're gonna tell you where to walk
When to smile and just what to say
They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I know how you feel. It gets so frustrating that it gets hard to hold it in.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Lucky OneLucky One Posts: 94
    I saw something on some 'news' station the other day about him being the 'best' governor, I don't remember what else it said because my head immediately exploded...

Sad thing is, we were talking about 08 the other day and I can totally see the Condi/Jeb ticket. Ugh, at least we'll be able to vote Clinton/Obama :)
    I mean I dare you to sing "Black" and not feel it.
    I dare you.
    I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough.
    It doesn't work.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    its an election year, would you really expect lawmakers to vote on anything meaningful??

best governor my ass. when he intervened in the schiavo issue he should have lost his job. not to mention the time he "delivered" florida for his brother.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    You have to wait until 11:30 to watch the news??? Damn!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • Options
    denverfan wrote:
    You have to wait until 11:30 to watch the news??? Damn!

i was watching storytellers.

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    regardless of the importance of the war (right or wrong), the government is still responsible for operating and running a country- regardless of how silly it may seem to you. Obviously this was an issue on some level in this community.

Should the police not arrest people for rape or burglary since there are still murders going on?

Should students not learn about music because they need to learn Math or History? as for most, music isnt going to help them get jobs or careers.

Should You be posting on a message board, when you can be protesting the white house, or trying to raise funds to cure AIDS?
  • Options
    regardless of the importance of the war (right or wrong), the government is still responsible for operating and running a country- regardless of how silly it may seem to you. Obviously this was an issue on some level in this community.

Should the police not arrest people for rape or burglary since there are still murders going on?

Should students not learn about music because they need to learn Math or History? as for most, music isnt going to help them get jobs or careers.

Should You be posting on a message board, when you can be protesting the white house, or trying to raise funds to cure AIDS?

1. I hardly think dogs being able to dine with owners outside on beachfront resturants deserves as much consideration as a rape or murder.

2. Music is an art form, art stimulates the mind, and I can't recall bringing up this point in my rant.

3. I'm 17 years old. I do what I can. My main focus last year was keeping recruiters out of our schools. militaryfreezone.org I organized single handedly the Sarasota High School Peace Coalition. And also I could ask you the same question about the message board.

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    1. I hardly think dogs being able to dine with owners outside on beachfront resturants deserves as much consideration as a rape or murder.

2. Music is an art form, art stimulates the mind, and I can't recall bringing up this point in my rant.

3. I'm 17 years old. I do what I can. My main focus last year was keeping recruiters out of our schools. militaryfreezone.org I organized single handedly the Sarasota High School Peace Coalition. And also I could ask you the same question about the message board.

1. Im not comparing it to rape and murder. What im saying is that there are always going to be things that seem "more important"... but just because something is more important, doesnt mean that other things dont need to be addressed.

2. Just another example of the point im making- somethings may not be as important to most- but that doesnt mean it should be discarded.

3. You can ask the same about me... And ill answer with- im not the one screaming about the state of the world, and using the mindset of "there are more important things to be doing!!!- so lets ignore everything else!!!"
    Im sitting at home in sweat shorts, listening to shock jock radio, waiting for a baseball game to start so i can kill some time before i go to a barbeque. Im not going to change the world, and dont really care to, so im doing things that are important to me.
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    I'm 17 years old. I do what I can. My main focus last year was keeping recruiters out of our schools. militaryfreezone.org I organized single handedly the Sarasota High School Peace Coalition. And also I could ask you the same question about the message board.

Nice work kiddo !!
  • Options
    Nice work kiddo !!

Thanks, it went really well overall, we had a huge protest outside the school and saw a significant drop in recruiters. These assholes would pull up in hummers with xboxes and sound systems and just straight out lie to these kids and we pass out literature on the other facts.

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    im no expert, so forgive me if i'm being presumptuous, but i dont think jeb bush single-handedly runs the state, or is a lawmaker for that matter.
    saw things so much clearer
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I think people need to calm down ... What, the fact that there's shit going on in the world means that all other legal endeavors should come to a grinding halt?

Chill out and take Rover out for a burger and a beer.
  • Options
    denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    I think that if I were to have to wait until 11:30 to get my news I would be pissed.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    You know my girl just called me up
    And she woke me from my sleep
    You should have heard the things she said
    You know she hurt my feelings deep.
    I'm gonna buy me a dog [A dog, a dog! Why?]
    'Cause I need a friend now. [Say, you need all the friends you can get]
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    My girl, my girl, don't love me no how.

She used to bring me my newspaper
    'Cause she knew where it was at.
    She used to keep me so contented.
    But I can teach a dog to do that.
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    'Cause I need a friend now
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    My girl, my girl, don't love me no how
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    I live in Florida. I hate Florida. Jeb Bush is a fucking moron. I'm watching the news at 11:30 and I've now been informed my dog can dine with me outside...whoo who fucking do. I love my dog as much as the next guy but why are lawmakers fucking wasting time with dog dining laws when kids cant read and the state of living in FL is the worst in the country? What the fuck? Apathy in this nation is at an all time high. This is shit. Fuck Florida, Fuck Jeb, Fuck Charlie Crist(next Rep. Gov. bid), Fuck it. Also college kids can now have an extra burden to deal with...loan rates just went from 5.3% to 7%. Fuck.

And you're wasting time on a message board while people can't read and write as well.

Loan rates mean nothing. Nobody forces anyone to take a loan out for college.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    You know my girl just called me up
    And she woke me from my sleep
    You should have heard the things she said
    You know she hurt my feelings deep.
    I'm gonna buy me a dog [A dog, a dog! Why?]
    'Cause I need a friend now. [Say, you need all the friends you can get]
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    My girl, my girl, don't love me no how.

She used to bring me my newspaper
    'Cause she knew where it was at.
    She used to keep me so contented.
    But I can teach a dog to do that.
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    'Cause I need a friend now
    I'm gonna buy me a dog,
    My girl, my girl, don't love me no how

Thank you. I needed a laugh today.
    Show me potato salald!!!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I was in St Cloud near Orlando last year and went into a roadside bar and they had freedom fries on the menu!! Freedom fries! How many other Americans have experienced this ridiculous phenomenon?