Chairman Dean says Bush is weak on Natl. Defense!

fando y lisfando y lis Posts: 32
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
God, I love Howard Dean. The man is a complete blithering idiot. What makes him so special is that he's the DNC chairman! Between him, Pelosi, Mother Sheehan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Teddy Kennedy, and the usual gang of fools, the Democrats have alot to be proud of.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20060716-9999-1m16dean.html
Plus he laments that Bush hasn't intervened in the escalating turmoil between Israel and the nutjob Islamic terrorists.
Now, you know Dean (and fellow kook leftists) would LOVE to see the Jews in Israel wiped off the map..
"It's not that liberals know nothing. It's that what they do know isn't so."
Ronaldus Magnus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    He's correct.

The Bush administration:
    Hasn't caught Bin Laden
    Has demonized Arabs and Muslims
    Hasn't secured our borders, ports or airways
    Started a war that had nothing to do with fighting terrorism (Iraq)
    Left two countires in shambles after messy wars (Iraq, Afghanistan)
    Allowed two truly radical nations to arm themselves before our eyes (Iran, N. Korea)
    Has alienated nearly all of our former strong allies, leaving us vulnerable to a future conflict
    Has disillusioned many Americans' patriotic feelings by demonstrating countless corrupt practices and scandals
    Done practically nothing to work with the Palestinians and Israelis to come to a compromise
    Has allowed radical Christians to overrun this country and push their slanted 'morality'
    Has distracted from these real issues by wasting time debating abortion, gay marriage and Terry Schiavo
    Created Homeland Security which does more to monitor and catalog the actions of average citizens, rather than 'terrorists' who are temporarily in the country.
    Created the 'color coded terror alert' system, which serves no purpose other than scaring the public.
    Has weighed down the government with more bureaucracy rather than improving efficiency
    Has displaced many families and killed many people in the mideast, which will in the future spawn further hatred and recruitment to terror groups

I suppose you can have alternate opinions, but I know many, many people support and share these thoughts on the current administration, so I wouldn't minimize Dean's speech by saying his views are only shared by a 'kooky minority'. You may not share them, but they're certainly NOT a small minority.

As for your 'Dems want Israel wiped off the map' or whatever garbage you said.... Maybe not everyone follows the same limited train of thought as you. Just because a country has existed for 50 years, does that make it legitimate? If one side in a conflict is exponentially poorer and results to suicide bombs rather than billion dollar missiles, does that make them more barbaric? Does it make them evil and the other side righteous? Because one side are Muslims, are they evil? Because the US supports one side, does that make them right? All I'm saying is it's not that cut and dry, and if you dismiss the struggling lives and opinions of millions of people as wrong, then I suggest look from all angle.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    He's correct.

The Bush administration:
    Hasn't caught Bin Laden
    Has demonized Arabs and Muslims
    Hasn't secured our borders, ports or airways
    Started a war that had nothing to do with fighting terrorism (Iraq)
    Left two countires in shambles after messy wars (Iraq, Afghanistan)
    Allowed two truly radical nations to arm themselves before our eyes (Iran, N. Korea)
    Has alienated nearly all of our former strong allies, leaving us vulnerable to a future conflict
    Has disillusioned many Americans' patriotic feelings by demonstrating countless corrupt practices and scandals
    Done practically nothing to work with the Palestinians and Israelis to come to a compromise
    Has allowed radical Christians to overrun this country and push their slanted 'morality'
    Has distracted from these real issues by wasting time debating abortion, gay marriage and Terry Schiavo
    Created Homeland Security which does more to monitor and catalog the actions of average citizens, rather than 'terrorists' who are temporarily in the country.
    Created the 'color coded terror alert' system, which serves no purpose other than scaring the public.
    Has weighed down the government with more bureaucracy rather than improving efficiency
    Has displaced many families and killed many people in the mideast, which will in the future spawn further hatred and recruitment to terror groups

I suppose you can have alternate opinions, but I know many, many people support and share these thoughts on the current administration, so I wouldn't minimize Dean's speech by saying his views are only shared by a 'kooky minority'. You may not share them, but they're certainly NOT a small minority.

As for your 'Dems want Israel wiped off the map' or whatever garbage you said.... Maybe not everyone follows the same limited train of thought as you. Just because a country has existed for 50 years, does that make it legitimate? If one side in a conflict is exponentially poorer and results to suicide bombs rather than billion dollar missiles, does that make them more barbaric? Does it make them evil and the other side righteous? Because one side are Muslims, are they evil? Because the US supports one side, does that make them right? All I'm saying is it's not that cut and dry, and if you dismiss the struggling lives and opinions of millions of people as wrong, then I suggest look from all angle.

I agree with this guy.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Damn straight brother! You got it pegged AllNite.
  • lillburlillbur Posts: 14
    God, I love Howard Dean. The man is a complete blithering idiot. What makes him so special is that he's the DNC chairman! Between him, Pelosi, Mother Sheehan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Teddy Kennedy, and the usual gang of fools, the Democrats have alot to be proud of.
    Plus he laments that Bush hasn't intervened in the escalating turmoil between Israel and the nutjob Islamic terrorists.
    Now, you know Dean (and fellow kook leftists) would LOVE to see the Jews in Israel wiped off the map..

and you make all conservatives look and sound like dumbasses
    East Troy (The Ice Bowl) 2000
    Council Bluffs 2003
    St. Paul 2003
    East Troy 2003
    Boston Vote For Change Tour 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Denver Night 1 2006
    Denver Night 2 2006
  • worldworld Posts: 266
    Bush is an idiot with his war on terror.

But, the democrats also look like idiots with their war on the war on terror.
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • 69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    ...Has demonized Arabs and Muslims...

Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade ;)
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    why? if it's stupid to do something wouldn't it be good to use your power and political weight to stop it?
  • NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545

Blah blah blah blah blah....

For every Sheehan there is a Coulter, for every Sharpton there is a Savage.

Now step down off that high horse, son...
    69charger wrote:
    Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade ;)

don't you mean sand Ni--er?
  • Every time Dean opens his yap (if anything to appease the leftist kooks), he opens the door on his face.
    Gotta love it!
    "It's not that liberals know nothing. It's that what they do know isn't so."
    Ronaldus Magnus
  • 69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    don't you mean sand Ni--er?

If you say so... I never suspected you to be a racist ;)
    69charger wrote:
    If you say so... I never suspected you to be a racist ;)

the oldest comeback in the book? cmon man gimme something... :D

only kidding...I'm just yanking yer chain a smidge
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292

That is almost without a doubt the stupidest single sentence I have read in the history of Synergy.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"