If the 9/11 Conspiracy theories are ever proven?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited September 2007 in A Moving Train
What should happen to the persons responsible?

What will this mean to the people who for now, believe there was no conspiracy?

What will change for the people who died that day and for their families?

So many threads on here about this. Lots of arguing back and forth and people trying to get their views across, but i just wanna know how people are going to feel if/when anything is ever proven.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Immediately jail all the war mongering greed freaks that lost their minds to serve as an example that absolute power corrupts.

Then focus on employing true world leaders that actually can set examples to live by.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • PJ_Gurl, To my knowledge, the "official story" has been proven. Much more proven then small crackpot ideas that poke small tiny holes in a giant set of complicated facts. Its these theories that are called theories for a reason... they can't be proven.

If we reverse the laws of science and all that... and by some chance, a missile shot from a white jet flown by Dick Chaney was shot into the twin towers, where all the Muslims didn’t go to work that day, and a team of black ops commandos who live on George Bush's Crawford ranch were able to rig explosives overnight, so that it would explode faster when the one missile hit it and then the other towers and then building 7 before coming to rest in JFKs stolen brain and then that was all done again at the pentagon, and then flight 93 didn’t exist, but instead its passengers were taken to Area 51 where the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus forced them to board Alien vessels to Mars, and the hole in the ground where it supposedly crashed was made by Halliburton testing nuclear explosives...

So to answer your question... If all that happend...then... we could call all the people who believe the "official story" idiots.... and we would feel really a lot better about ourselves...

More seriously; Its your right to be disrespectful to others in America, and the speech of those who disagree with the government is protected by the government first and foremost... but it would be a better place to live if the families who lost a mom, a dad, a brother, a sister, a friend to a violent attack... didn’t have to deal with it over and over again every time some crackpot comes up with another theory...

just my 2 cents on a question that realy cannot be answered, IMO.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    icarus wrote:
    depends which theories you mean, there's thousands of them.
    Ok, sorry i was not specific enough. The 'theory' that the Government of the United States orchestrated the attacks and that the attacks were a false flag operation carried out with the intention of stirring up the passions and winning the allegiance of the American people in order to facilitate military spending, the restriction of civil liberties, and a program of aggressive and profitable foreign policy.
  • fraidknot wrote:
    PJ_Gurl, To my knowledge, the "official story" has been proven. Much more proven then small crackpot ideas that poke small tiny holes in a giant set of complicated facts. Its these theories that are called theories for a reason... they can't be proven.

If we reverse the laws of science and all that... and by some chance, a missile shot from a white jet flown by Dick Chaney was shot into the twin towers, where all the Muslims didn’t go to work that day, and a team of black ops commandos who live on George Bush's Crawford ranch were able to rig explosives overnight, so that it would explode faster when the one missile hit it and then the other towers and then building 7 before coming to rest in JFKs stolen brain and then that was all done again at the pentagon, and then flight 93 didn’t exist, but instead its passengers were taken to Area 51 where the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus forced them to board Alien vessels to Mars, and the hole in the ground where it supposedly crashed was made by Halliburton testing nuclear explosives...

So to answer your question... If all that happend...then... we could call all the people who believe the "official story" idiots.... and we would feel really a lot better about ourselves...

More seriously; Its your right to be disrespectful to others in America, and the speech of those who disagree with the government is protected by the government first and foremost... but it would be a better place to live if the families who lost a mom, a dad, a brother, a sister, a friend to a violent attack... didn’t have to deal with it over and over again every time some crackpot comes up with another theory...

That sounds so informed...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    fraidknot wrote:

Thanks for replying. I agree that it must be incredibly difficult for the families of the people who suffered to have it raised time and time again. I don't think i would call the people who are questioning some of the happenings 'crackpots' though because they are just as passionate about their beliefs as you are. There's people on here that post and provide back up reasons for why they believe there was some sort of a conspiracy who i doubt very much believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus either.
  • That sounds so informed...

Being "informed" to me is learning whats been proven as fact or is the opinion of experts and not by what isn't and cannot be proven by a career skeptics with political agendas.
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Thanks for replying. I agree that it must be incredibly difficult for the families of the people who suffered to have it raised time and time again. I don't think i would call the people who are questioning some of the happenings 'crackpots' though because they are just as passionate about their beliefs as you are. There's people on here that post and provide back up reasons for why they believe there was some sort of a conspiracy who i doubt very much believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus either.

I admit I dont visit THESE Boards much, but Ive been getting more ticked off with the new and people out there getting attention for their "theories" when the facts that are more reputable seem discarded because there is some new theory out there... Everyone is welcome to their ideas and its fun to speculate, I just want people to realise that real lives were lost and sometimes believing in something is OK..
  • fraidknot wrote:
    Being "informed" to me is learning whats been proven as fact or is the opinion of experts and not by what isn't and cannot be proven by a career skeptics with political agendas.

What has been proven as fact?

here's 70 facts

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    fraidknot wrote:
    I admit I dont visit THESE Boards much, but Ive been getting more ticked off with the new and people out there getting attention for their "theories" when the facts that are more reputable seem discarded because there is some new theory out there... Everyone is welcome to their ideas and its fun to speculate, I just want people to realise that real lives were lost and sometimes believing in something is OK..
    I can't speak for everyone, but i would like to believe that everyone is well aware that real lives were lost. Thanks again for your reply.
  • What has been proven as fact?

here's 70 facts

"Believed" "alledged" "reported to be" don't sound like terms I would use to discribe a fact...

many of the Facts have alternate reasonings.. (43. giving tax money to airlines... yep, pretty sure that was because any idiot could see that after the attack the industry would suffer and they needed a bail out... had they given it to them before the attack, you might have something...)

get serious, this list is a cherry picking of news reports being misrepresented as "facts" and if I had nothing better to do with my time i could compline lists of thousands of facts that could prove there is no conspiracy.
  • JamMastaEJamMastaE Posts: 444
    fraidknot wrote:
    PJ_Gurl, To my knowledge, the "official story" has been proven. Much more proven then small crackpot ideas that poke small tiny holes in a giant set of complicated facts. Its these theories that are called theories for a reason... they can't be proven.

http://remus.rutgers.edu/JethroTull/Albums/ThickAsABrick-lyrics.html
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

"I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees."
    Emiliano Zapata
  • loogsloogs Posts: 4
    why won't the government release the security footage at the pentagon, there were multiple cameras that caught the impact, this is not theory, the pentagon is "the" most secure building on the planet, popular mechanics admits that there "are" multiple shots of the plane that hit the pentagon, as per the FBI, this attack was the reason for two wars, hundreds of thousands of deaths,and a economy that is crippled, do the people a favor, show the film, and I'll never say boo regarding this again!!
  • fraidknot wrote:
    "Believed" "alledged" "reported to be" don't sound like terms I would use to discribe a fact...

many of the Facts have alternate reasonings.. (43. giving tax money to airlines... yep, pretty sure that was because any idiot could see that after the attack the industry would suffer and they needed a bail out... had they given it to them before the attack, you might have something...)

get serious, this list is a cherry picking of news reports being misrepresented as "facts" and if I had nothing better to do with my time i could compline lists of thousands of facts that could prove there is no conspiracy.

No dude they are all FACTS....listen to me what I'm telling you

NONE of that is disputed ....give or take 1 or 2 out of comedic relief.

It's all fact... It happened. Everything claimed is linked. All resources cited. Click em and read!

sigh...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell

• I laughed ...

but...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

seen it?...watched the guy puke, and begin to die while doctors agree?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Ok, sorry i was not specific enough. The 'theory' that the Government of the United States orchestrated the attacks and that the attacks were a false flag operation carried out with the intention of stirring up the passions and winning the allegiance of the American people in order to facilitate military spending, the restriction of civil liberties, and a program of aggressive and profitable foreign policy.
    this "theory"......

is just flat out fucking ridiculous............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The constitution has not been raped....everything is normal and just....destroy the middle east...keep telling yourself this...

good luck with it....

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    this "theory"......

is just flat out fucking ridiculous............

what is ridiculous is that you think some "goat herders" were smart enough and skilled enough to pull off 9-11.

so ex-military mercenaries(who murder for profit all over the world,see Black Water) are too incompetent to be able to pull this off but a group of rag tag "extremists" drew up the plans on the dirt floor of a cave and were able to penetrate the most advanced most OVER funded security system in the world?

man and they call us "nut jobs"

sorry,you're the "conspiracy theorists" and "nut jobs" for believing such nonsense.

you're a bunch of lemmings.
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

Emiliano Zapata
  • The 9/11 conspiracies will never be proven... If George Bush came out today and said the whole thing was an setup and they orchestrated everything, half of the hard core conspiracy people wouldn't believe him and instead start conspiracies as to why he would come out and admit it now, and pick apart everything he said to disprove it.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    The 9/11 conspiracies will never be proven... If George Bush came out today and said the whole thing was an setup and they orchestrated everything, half of the hard core conspiracy people wouldn't believe him and instead start conspiracies as to why he would come out and admit it now, and pick apart everything he said to disprove it.

you wore a helmet on that little bus to school,didn't you.

Emiliano Zapata
  • JamMastaE wrote:
    you wore a helmet on that little bus to school,didn't you.

yeah.. you were sitting next to me with tin foil on your head to keep out the brainwaves the government was aiming at us, and holding your breath when you saw contrails in the sky.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    The 9/11 conspiracies will never be proven... If George Bush came out today and said the whole thing was an setup and they orchestrated everything, half of the hard core conspiracy people wouldn't believe him and instead start conspiracies as to why he would come out and admit it now, and pick apart everything he said to disprove it.

I would cause at this point it's extremely hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, he's proven that much.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    I would cause at this point it's extremely hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, he's proven that much.

Peace

That's what I'm saying... between the fact that you can't believe a word he says and the conspiracy theorist need to find a conspiracy in everything, him admitting it may even cause more conspiracy theories.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    holding your breath when you saw contrails in the sky.

that's CHEMTRAILS!!!

so i guess you are not aware how the brain works and that it CAN be controlled by magnetic frequencies.

Emiliano Zapata
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Proof goes a long way in my book.
    If it is proven that the Conspiracy Theories are correct... I will admit I was wrong... just as if Iraq turns into the Nebraska of the Middle East... I will admit that I had it all wrong.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    to paraphrase Jack Kemp...

I knew Fox Mulder.
    Fox Mulder was a friend of mine.
    You, sir, are no Fox Mulder.

:D
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    haha, I just heard this

"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity."
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Anyone that can think logically....listen to the facts of the matter posed by this gentleman in this video:

What exactly causes (hundreds of tiny pieces) of shattered?! (shattered...how?) bone fragments to fly outwards hundreds of feet onto neighboring roofs? Many of these pieces of bone are as small as one sixteenth of an inch.

Anyone care to explain how this is possible in a simple passive collapse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1rlf7nuuMY

more on bone fragments:
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/04/more_wtc_bone_f.html

good view of the WTC area (Deutsche bank is the black building at the bottom of the pic)
    Bone fragments somehow made it all the way over there:
    http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/pics/wtc6.jpg

tower turning to dust as it's coming down:
    http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/pics/wtc011.JPG

anyone?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    JamMastaE wrote:
    that's CHEMTRAILS!!!

It's called water condensation, genius
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
    godpt3 wrote:
    It's called water condensation, genius

condensation doesn't spread out and consume the sky "genius"

man a lot of you people around here really have a slave mentality and it makes me sick.

Emiliano Zapata