Flowers . . .

FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
edited November 2013 in The Art Wall
I posted these in another thread, but I thought maybe we could have a flower or animal theme as well as the tree and cloud themes.

P5190486.jpg

Screensaver2.jpg
"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wOOt!

A flower thead

Yipee!!!

:D
    I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

The Tie-Dye Lady is HOT!!!
  • 100_3222.jpg
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    P4250281.jpg

PC020828.jpg
  • 100_6683.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Hudson Gardens

100_3412.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Hudson Gardens

100_3487.jpg
    Remind me to come to Denver one day. That garden looks amazing.

Cheers!
  • Remind me to come to Denver one day. That garden looks amazing.

Cheers!

Just wait for our spring photos and you will be here the next day :D

Virgin has direct flights from London. So come on over!

Come in May for the Denver Botanic Gardens, the whole place is in bloom. Truely an amazing site to behold.

Make it mid June for the Hudson Gardens. That is when the lotus garden is in full bloom and the giant bull frogs, some nearly a foot long, are out in force singing all day. Our kids like to make them jump :)

I will see if I can find some frog photos after I put the kids to bed.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

It'll have to wait till I'm back in Canada. I'm only here for a year while I complete my MA.

Cheers!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    What a good idea!!!! We need more flowers around here!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 100_3583.jpg
  • Here is a big Frog I'd say about 8 inches long

100_2345.jpg
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

• 100_2417.jpg
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Here is a big Frog I'd say about 8 inches long

100_2345.jpg

Thanks Roachman for the frog picture. I love frogs. Thanks also to TDL for the photo with all the flowers. The colours are so bright and cheerful.
    Can hardly wait for spring to arrive. Are you guys going to see the EV solo tour? Or Bonnaroo?

Cheers!
  • Thanks Roachman for the frog picture. I love frogs. Thanks also to TDL for the photo with all the flowers. The colours are so bright and cheerful.
    Can hardly wait for spring to arrive. Are you guys going to see the EV solo tour? Or Bonnaroo?

Cheers!

Though I am from Santa Barbara and have been to the Arlington, one of the greatest theaters in all of the US, I do not currently have the funds to go. :(
    And I really do not enjoy festivals that much. So no to that too.

Hopefully we will get a PJ show at Red Rocks this year.

Glad you like the Frogs!
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

• 100_6666.jpg
    How lucky were you to get that one? That is amazing.
    100_6666.jpg
    I had a spider that lived by my doorbell for months. In the winter it lived behind the mail box. In the spring it surprised me with this . . . I felt like a surrogate parent.

P5230488.jpg

P.S. Sorry if spiders freak you out. I think they are awesome as long as they don't bite me.
  • How lucky were you to get that one? That is amazing.

:) I was so giddy that it came out!
  • I had a spider that lived by my doorbell for months. In the winter it lived behind the mail box. In the spring it surprised me with this . . . I felt like a surrogate parent.

P.S. Sorry if spiders freak you out. I think they are awesome as long as they don't bite me.

They do freak me out a little, the bigger they are the more freaked! That is an incredible site. They produce in droves! Cool!
    P5080362.jpg
    PC200095.jpg
  • PC200095.jpg

gorgeous! where were you when you took that shot? The flower is beautiful also...

again I say, I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE IN THIS AREA OF THE PIT! :D
    gorgeous! where were you when you took that shot? The flower is beautiful also...

again I say, I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE IN THIS AREA OF THE PIT! :D

Glad you enjoyed them. I took them in Victoria, BC Canada. The peacock is from Hatley Castle (prof. X's school for gifted children in the X-Men movies) and the tulips are from my garden.

Cheers!
  • I haven't contributed to this thread yet so here goes....

serenaspics481.jpg
    Thanks ILikeMattC, I love the velvety texture of red roses. Did that one smell like fresh raspberries?
  • It smelt sooo good. We've been getting heaps of roses coming up lately in the yard. It's been really nice.
  • 100_4718.jpg
  • lesteslestes Posts: 959
    HPIM2294.jpg
    Lestes I love the contrast of colour and texture in you shot . . . very nice.

Thank you TDL for your loverly roses . . . I'm sending you some back.

P6140545.jpg