Options

ummm i decided to post a piccy i did.

i_love_pirhanasi_love_pirhanas Posts: 35
edited December 2003 in The Art Wall
Spatula
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Since I answered the question in the Technical Stuff forum, I might as well follow up here.

HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found

That's what shows when clicking on the link. I think it's because you're linking to the session picture at PhotoIsland. They don't let you link that. They have an option that gives you a temporary link (3 months then it expires).

When looking at the picture you want, on the left you'll see "Link for Auction, etc."

Such are the limitations of free things on the net.
  • Options
    dammit all to hell!!

thanks

ill sort something...
    Spatula
  • Options
    there!!!! woo
    Spatula
  • Options
    Don't mean to rain on your parade, but when you link to images at geocities, they give an error "This page is not available". You see it fine because it's in your browser cache.

However, all is not lost. People can just go to the link and refresh the page by going up to the end of the browser URL and hit Return. Or they can just copy/paste the URL into a new browser window. The key is to have no referrer site.

On the plus side, you can maybe have a laugh over the fact that my comments become irrelevant when you switch the image host. Makes my previous post look like I'm commenting about the wrong thing.
  • Options
    By the way, since I saw the picture, I might as well comment about it.

Looks nice. Small pic, so hard to see.
  • Options
    this has been too much hassel, i only thought about posting a little pic, that i had drawn, and i liked it. for gods sake. *dies*

ill try linking to deviant art...if that doesnt work...i totally give up.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4066937/
    Spatula
  • Options
    Don't give up.

Plus, it works so don't worry. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    its ok, im too tired i sall =)

im off to bed now

glad it is fnally viewable...just
    Spatula