Help wanted :I need album art

sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
edited November 2003 in The Art Wall
I'm finaly makeing a album. I need some non-pjraelated photos, paintings, scheches, anything. If anyones interested PM me, or reply to this post. I reccomend reading my lyrics in the poetry section, I need one photo for each song.

The song list is:

Burning Bridges
Perish the thought
my cancer
The cup which over flows
He-she & a parade
seven sins~ I need a tasteful pic that describes sex.
Tears For you
4 days

If you want to know what each songs about to help you PM me. All who give pics get album.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I need to ask...are you paying for this?
    Put his faith in love and tremor Christ...
  • oh greedy are we? You would ask a struggaling, 15 year old boy to pay you his food money?
    for shame Tremor.......for shame
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    just go take some really cool pictures of some stuff that you dig or relates to either you/yourband/or the album. scan em' to your computer...tinker with em' thats what I would/have done
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    then ur fucked and are going to have to pay out the ass, or find a friend with a scanner, do something creative... but you won't find anyone who will put in that much time without the $
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • wow, so harsh. I didn't even know you were struggling OR that you were 15 years old. How stupid of me. I draw for my friends for free, whenever they write a story and they need illustrations and somebody on this board suggested if I got paid for doing what I love, which is to draw and paint. I said no and they said "well, you should". Besides, what's wrong with getting paid? It's not a matter of being greedy, it's a matter of me putting time, art supplies, technology (do you know how much is Photoshop 7.0?) effort and skills into something without at least covering those things. Everyone struggles for money, it's not just you, dude.

have a nice day...
  • just jokeing with ya', you dont have to do for me. I cant realy afford to pay u as of now.
  • I was joking too. So when you CAN pay and if you are still interested, I'd do it for ya.
    B)