Options

Bootleg Artwork

mamasan10mamasan10 Posts: 22
edited September 2003 in The Art Wall
Here is a link to the page I set up for the artwork for my version of the bootleg artwork. I hope to get Mexico, Canada, Japan, and Austrailia soon.

http://home.comcast.net/~adinezza/bootlegs/bootlegs.htm
"He's a very strange young man."
"He's an idiot. It comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. Lorraine, you every have a kid that acts that way, I'll disown you."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BalkiBalki Posts: 50
    nice mamasan...i've been looking for boot artwork ever since theskyiscrape stopped updating them...does anyone know if tsis will be doing any new ones in the future?
    "Don't Be Ridiculous"
    ~Balki Bartokamous

"Some people have taken pure bullshit, and turned it into gold."
    ~Neil

"Call out the instigators, because there's something in the air..."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balki
    nice mamasan...i've been looking for boot artwork ever since theskyiscrape stopped updating them...does anyone know if tsis will be doing any new ones in the future?
    Thanks, Balki...I hope to get the other countries up over the weekend, so check back next week.
    "He's an idiot. It comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. Lorraine, you every have a kid that acts that way, I'll disown you."
  • Options
    BalkiBalki Posts: 50
    hey...would you mind pming me and letting me know when you'll have new stuff up? i'm always looking for bootleg artwork
    "Don't Be Ridiculous"
    ~Balki Bartokamous

"Some people have taken pure bullshit, and turned it into gold."
    ~Neil

"Call out the instigators, because there's something in the air..."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balki
    hey...would you mind pming me and letting me know when you'll have new stuff up? i'm always looking for bootleg artwork
    Yeah sure.
  • Options
    Updated the site...I'll put the jewel case layouts up soon
  • Options
    cool
    We all walk the long road.........
    I got memories i got shit