-chorus-
~An the bells are ringing,
on this rainy day,
and if someones singing , theres nothing left to say~
-chorus-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful. I would love to hear your music for this. I can hear music just reading it...I would love to hear the music you have for it.

Words...songs...are a great outlet for great loss. Forgive the blunt intrusion into your thoughts, but did you hear her last words spoken? If so, then it it is truly a gift, one to be treasured. I was with my mother when she passed, and the moment was worth a lifetime. A blessing.

Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    this is really beautiful. im sorry to hear about your grandmother, music and words are sometimes the best healing process for grieving....certainly is for me anyways.

thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    Thank you i am not finished with the music yet. i'm a bit of a perfectioist when it comes to that.
  • Options
    BEST PART!

Love is all she gave an
    Love is what she'll get,took a life gave it back
    in a white world which glows, her cup overflows

SPREAD IT AROUND!!!!! Imagine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    BEST PART!

Love is all she gave an
    Love is what she'll get,took a life gave it back
    in a white world which glows, her cup overflows

SPREAD IT AROUND!!!!! Imagine.

Are you saying be more imaginitive with my lyrics?
    If so, critizim exepted.
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    sevensins.. I think he was saying that he liked your lyrics quite a bit and that the message on there should be more widely known.

I agree.

I lost my Grandfather 2 years ago to Alzheimer's... I didn't get to hear his last words but I'll never forget the last words that he said to me.

He was at my wedding, so long ago now it seems, and he was well past knowing who I was, but he came with my grandmother as she knew it would have been important to him. He was on his way out the door with my grandmother to go to the hotel and then the long drive home to Kansas City and said to me: "Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful party. I've had a lovely time." He gave me the single most sincere shaken hand in my life and walked out with dignity.
    That was my granddad.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your grandmother and the emotions you felt about her. I am glad that you did. Now that we are all acquainted, we can miss her a litle bit as well.
    Sweet dreams this evening, and may she continue to affect your life in a positive manner. Nobody dies if they are not forgotten.

seta
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    sevensins.. I think he was saying that he liked your lyrics quite a bit and that the message on there should be more widely known.

I agree.

I lost my Grandfather 2 years ago to Alzheimer's... I didn't get to hear his last words but I'll never forget the last words that he said to me.

He was at my wedding, so long ago now it seems, and he was well past knowing who I was, but he came with my grandmother as she knew it would have been important to him. He was on his way out the door with my grandmother to go to the hotel and then the long drive home to Kansas City and said to me: "Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful party. I've had a lovely time." He gave me the single most sincere shaken hand in my life and walked out with dignity.
    That was my granddad.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your grandmother and the emotions you felt about her. I am glad that you did. Now that we are all acquainted, we can miss her a litle bit as well.
    Sweet dreams this evening, and may she continue to affect your life in a positive manner. Nobody dies if they are not forgotten.

seta

thank you for reading, i am very glad you could relate to it.
    The fact it made you feel a conection to her would have made her very happy
    thank you for your words.As i type my dad is threating to dissown me again.
    looks like i got a new song to write.