Options

robots in disguise

sultryeveningsultryevening Posts: 522
edited September 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Finally I have evolved into ANIMAL
quite exciting really
should i feel any different
i do have a strong urge to hibernate!
Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
Newcastle-Riverside 02/22/92!!!
E.rutherford New Jersey 01/06/06
Athens -Greece.survived !barely-
Wembley 18/06/07- no words- just smiles!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Transformers!
    More than meets the eye!

Just don't start smelling other animals' butts, though.

I just evolved into a Red Mosquito myself :D
  • Options
    GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    don't forget about Go-Bots the cheaper, harder to understand, rip-off of Trans-Formers
  • Options
    I just evolved into a Red Mosquito myself :D

careful you dont get squished
    and beware big housewifes brandishing cans of RAID
    or youll be fucked!
    in the meantime fly on!!
    Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
  • Options
    I am MANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hear me roar
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
  • Options
    Ghost=Given to boo
    Animal=Given to shit
    Red Mosquito=Given to Fly
    Dissident=Given to Escape
    Soldier of Love=Given to Love
    Given to Fly=well, Given to Fly again
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    Originally posted by Goulet
    don't forget about Go-Bots the cheaper, harder to understand, rip-off of Trans-Formers

Ready for a true geek moment? LOL:D... (deep breath)

Go-Bots actually came first and it was Takara of Japan who took the idea of shape changing robots to new heights. Hasbro licensed the Transformers from Takara Ltd. in fall of 1983 and brought them into the US by Spring of 1984. They were the single best selling toy of the 1980's. When you coordinate a mass shipment of cool toys, a kick ass cartoon, and even a comic book by Marvel at the same time, success will generally be easily had. Transformers = the demise of the Go-Bots.

yeehaa.

and as for Manimal... did you know that was once an actual Television show? It had all of two episodes. It was that bad. About a guy who could turn into a panther. I'm sure it was some sort of animal totem power... LOL you know how it goes with all that.

<crickets chirping> guys? <crickets chirping>

where'd everybody go?
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    yes you are a total dork, but thans for setting me straight, i need that like you wouldn't believe...

LONG LIVE GO-BOTS!!
  • Options
    ahhhhhh Goulet... somewhere, truly, I can feel the love.

or is that Jello?
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    [

yeehaa.

and as for Manimal... did you know that was once an actual Television show? It had all of two episodes. It was that bad. About a guy who could turn into a panther. I'm sure it was some sort of animal totem power... LOL you know how it goes with all that.

<crickets chirping> guys? <crickets chirping>

where'd everybody go? [/B][/quote]

Not just a Panther - he could turn into an Eagle and a ..a um..
    a Panther and a ..a...a.................
    oh fuck it, your right , it was shit.
    I can just remember being in the schoolyard and the only way you could pretend you were Manimal was by flexing your knuckles and making the tendons stick out.!!as this was how his transformation was done !! lol please tell me im not the only geek to have done this
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
  • Options
    oh holy SHIT sultry you are my queen, my hero.

At risk of being banned for life from this place, yes I did that too. LOL and felt cool doing it.

Of course back then it was also cool to sculpt mashed potatoes... and to yank pigtails.

oh yeah. it's still cool to do those things.

now NOBODY's going to read my stuff. LOL they'll never take me seriously AGAIN! :(
  • Options
    ive been called a queen before but usually when im in drag as a pantomine Dame
    id rather be a king or least a court Jester
    i find being a queen such a pain in the arse. especially getting the corset on!

"Whos Queen!!"

anyway i take it a backhanded compliment despite it making me question my sexuality when i post from now on.

maybe i need to do more manly posts!

so ummm.. "hey how bout them Lakers"?
    "wanna a cold one!"

etc etc etc.
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
  • Options
    Sorry... old habit. I hate the term king.. it sounds arrogant. So I have always used queen regardless of gender. I hope you don't mind. However, I must bow out with one thing... I am ALWAYS the court jester. Minus the bells.

Hero was somewhat masculine though, so I think you may stop the questioning... or maybe not. LOL

ps couldn't care less about the Lakers.. and if you happen to have a cold Guinness, I'll take you up on that.

and backhanded?!?
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late; looks like I missed an epic exhibition of nerdity.

I saw Manimal once on Sci-Fi. Wasn't the Manimal some English guy with platinum blonde feathered hair? Also, didn't he turn into an elephant one time and push a little cabin into the lake or something ludicrous like that? If not, what the hell was I watching?

Chicago Bear defensive tackle Dan Hampton was nicknamed the Danimal.
  • Options
    Radar, my friend, I don't know if it was EPIC but it was certainly a sight to see...

I think I'm now publicly disgraced for life.

Thank GOD, but I can't remember what the manimal guy looked like.
  • Options
    http://epguides.com/Manimal/

look Setaside, looooook
    you know you cant resist!

go and see his silvery boufant hair and perfect teeth!!
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
  • Options
    YEAH! That's the disgustingly immaculate Englishman I saw. He looks familiar, like he could've guest starred on some other 80s TV shows.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sultryevening
    http://epguides.com/Manimal/

look Setaside, looooook
    you know you cant resist!

go and see his silvery boufant hair and perfect teeth!!

NOOOO you CAN'T!!!!

musssstttt.....

resist.....

FUCK!!! OKAY!! I'LL FREAKING GO!!!

<long pause>

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! LOOK AT THIS GUY! HOW COULD WE HAVE EVER ALLOWED HIM ON AMERICAN TELEVISION?

oh wait. We allow Carston Daly, I suppose ANYONE could get on TV.

I'll get you ALL for this. :D
  • Options
    wait wait wait wait just a minute here...

Who's the sicko? He who is morbidly fascinated and just HAS to see it, or the guy who finds it for them?

BASTARD.

:D
  • Options
    that would be me then
    hey im just a provider
    you wanna feed off it
    thats fine
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!