Options

Fugazi, are they good?

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I know Ed likes them, but are they good? Never heard them, what kind of sound do they have?
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    They're different. A lot of guitars...not a lot of singing. At least that's what the disc I had was like. They were one of Sublime's influences, so I picked one of their discs up a few years back.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    They're different. A lot of guitars...not a lot of singing. At least that's what the disc I had was like. They were one of Sublime's influences, so I picked one of their discs up a few years back.

cool, thanks for the info.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Yes, very good. DVD--Instrument is great. Fave songs Give Me the Cure & Provisional.
  • Options
    if your wanting to here music that is commercial, sounds the same, all songs are the same, music isnt deep or meaningful, Fugazi isnt the band for you.

They are life changing. Run dont walk and pick up all their cd's.

They are one of the most pure bands ever. They sell millions of cds, yet charge 5 dollars for a concert ticket, cd's directly from them are 8-10 dollars postage already paid.

They dont do interviews, they dont make music videos, they arent on a major label.

Prepare to get your mindblown.

Intricate guitar patterns, intense lyrics, independent music not owned by anyone.
  • Options
    Instrument is amazing.
    it's easy to confuse a great design with life's ripercussions

i'd rather die than give you control
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    fugazi f-ing kick ass
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Echo27Echo27 Posts: 57
    Yes. Get Red Medicine.
    "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see that I am serious?"
  • Options
    BeLaBeLa Posts: 25
    Its excellent..i also recommend u a documentary of them...i dont remember the name...i'll check it out, anyway try to get it...its great
  • Options
    TulleTulle Posts: 5
    First heard Fugazi because of Flea from the Peppers.. Loved them really.. they're a kick ass band.
  • Options
    yeah flea has a sticker on his bass - pretty funky
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!