Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is the best."
~ FZ ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Frances Bean is a cute kid. or maybe it just an optical illusion since the hiteous beast of a woman is right next to her.

This doesn't suprise me really.

And to be honest, the Nirvana song rights are better off in the hands of someone else. That bitch never deserved them i nthe first place.
  • Options
    I know nothing about entertainment/intellectual property law, but I know what I think is fair. That miserable excuse for a mother shouldn't have mismanaged what rightfully should have been preserved for Kurt's daughter's future.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    Two words for ya.
    FUCKING PIG!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,649
    Frances Bean is a cute kid.

i was surprised at that photo. i hadn't seen a photo of her in a long time. she IS a pretty girl. hope she is ok. it's not her fault her parents failed her.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Courtney seems to get worse and worse...

at least Frances looks good right?

i have to say that Courtney seems like a devoted mother though.. i don't think she would willingly hurt Frances in any way...

but also it seems painfully clear that she's still on drugs..

:(

i hope someone respectable buys the nirvana catalouge..

fuck.. i hope DAVE buys it..
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    .. i hope DAVE buys it..

Amen to that.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    I dont think Dave has $100 million though.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388

Hopefully Michael Jackson is too strapped for cash.....God forbid he should ever get a hold of these tunes.

The article mentions "her" rights.....I suspect that she does not have full shares on all of the rights.

The picture attached to the article is a couple of months old.....I saw in Rolling Stone Magazine. It was some big benefit show or awards show that they attended.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    I dont think Dave has $100 million though.

yeh..... it would be good though. dave and krist are the only ones who should have the rights to that music.
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    Maybe Dave and a few other artists could put some money together and buy them.
  • Options
    I know nothing about entertainment/intellectual property law, but I know what I think is fair. That miserable excuse for a mother shouldn't have mismanaged what rightfully should have been preserved for Kurt's daughter's future.

IP law doesn't come into play here. entertainment law is a microcosm of a lot of facets of the law. sure, it should have been preserved for frances bean's future. in hindsight...a lot of things needed to be done. anyway. if she's going broke...and wants to sell it - it's hers to sell. i just wish she would get cleaned up or do the same thing kurt did and let the girl move on with her life.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I would be completely stunned if she was able to get more than 50 million for the rights.
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    I would be completely stunned if she was able to get more than 50 million for the rights.
    cmon,....

nirvana has been hyped up to AT LEAST twice as good as they actually were since then...
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    Courtney seems to get worse and worse...

at least Frances looks good right?

i have to say that Courtney seems like a devoted mother though.. i don't think she would willingly hurt Frances in any way...

but also it seems painfully clear that she's still on drugs..

:(

did you see her on the comedy central roast of pam anderson? she looked like she was on something there. she might've just been really drunk though. i think she actually lit up a cigarette at one point in the middle of the thing. god knows what she did when she was pregnant with her kid.
  • Options
    VortexVortex Posts: 8,772

Me too and i´m agree with blacknapkins.
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • Options

selling her ownership to her part of nirvana outta make her a ton of cash...why not...she's sold everything else...

"how much for kurt's private journals you say??"
  • Options
    3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    all i can say from that photo is that you can really see Kurt when looking at Frances Bean. A lot of his features are shining through instead of Courtney's (thank whatever deity you believe in). just looking at her, Kurt is jumping out.
    Live Free or Die!
  • Options
    Two words for ya.
    FUCKING PIG!

couldnt have said it better myself
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today