Options

Nickelback "animals"

CannabisCannabis Posts: 59
edited December 2005 in Other Music
its just the hard hitting, fist pumping, head banging track i expected them to release after that great ballad. thank you nickelback for keeping hard rock alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Cannabis wrote:
    thank you nickelback for keeping hard rock alive.

:D

Is that the same as cock-rock?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    As a Canadian, Nickelback inspires me to find the nearest paper back and put it over my head in shame. Chad Kroeger looks like a fucking mule too
  • Options
    IMO ..This song rocks....i know many people don't like Nickelback but i think this is a real rockin tune :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Cannabis wrote:
    its just the hard hitting, fist pumping, head banging track i expected them to release after that great ballad. thank you nickelback for keeping hard rock alive.

I'll admit it's a catchy tune but it's also the thing that turned me off of Nickelback at long last. The lyrics are absolutely horrible. The fact that Chad even wrote something as childish as this shows how much he's looking for money and has no passion. Music should be an art, not a job to be popular. I don't care what you say about it being a hard rock song. There's hundreds of other hard rock songs that do it much better with the artist having passion. And if you think they're doing anything good you should realize they make the same song over and over album after album. Look at the last three albums and you should see this quite clearly. Some guy put it in black and white by overlaying two of their songs so you can see and people still seem to think NB has talent.

I know you're just upset that they get bashed or you try to act like the victim on these forums. You did it with that Creed and now are doing it with Nickelback. Whether you are looking for attention or not I don't know.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    they suck balls. Haven't played a note of worth since The State.

Thank you, Nickelback, for appealing to the lowest common denominator with your brainless, tuneless shit.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    my soul threw up when i heard this song
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    Echo27Echo27 Posts: 57
    I was so repulsed when I heard the lyrics to that song (besides always being repulsed by their music). I was so incredulous that I had to look the lyrics up on line. Sure enough, he was saying what I thought I heard.

Now, let me get this straight...He's glorifying sneaking out with an underage girl? I thought the song about having hands around the girl's neck was bad, but this song is just awful!

They are one band that if they died in a fiery train/plane wreck I would not care a bit. Worthless.
    "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see that I am serious?"
  • Options
    Echo27 wrote:
    I was so repulsed when I heard the lyrics to that song (besides always being repulsed by their music). I was so incredulous that I had to look the lyrics up on line. Sure enough, he was saying what I thought I heard.

Now, let me get this straight...He's glorifying sneaking out with an underage girl? I thought the song about having hands around the girl's neck was bad, but this song is just awful!

They are one band that if they died in a fiery train/plane wreck I would not care a bit. Worthless.

No kidding, and I'd suggest you staying away from the last song on the album, Rockstar or something to that effect. It's so horribly cliched I couldn't believe it. I guess Nickelback is trying to bring the sex and drugs back to Rock N' Roll via lyrics.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    I haven't heard this song, but the lyrics to that song about the photograph had me laughing for days.
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    ....throws in use your illusion 2.....ahhhhh....much better
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    I DON'T NEED YOUR CIVIL WAR!!!!........now that's fist pumping music!
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    Are they trying to rip of PJ? first The Long Road, now Animals?
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    I haven't heard this song, but the lyrics to that song about the photograph had me laughing for days.

lmfao!! i thought the same thing when i first heard it....what shitty lyrics! how the hell do some of these ppl get a contract????

come on kenny, let's put somethin together ;)
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    http://www.nickelback-forum.com/showthread.php?p=107122#post107122
    I joined the message board to bash them.....
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    Are they trying to rip of PJ? first The Long Road, now Animals?

pearl jam had a song called "alive" i think they were trying to rip off kiss
  • Options
    i bet if nickleback had of wrote daughter instead of pearl jam yall would say those lyrics and the song sucked to. if pearl jam had of wrote photograph yall would have loved it.
  • Options
    eddie vedder could record himself having diarrhea and yall would think that was a great song. haha
  • Options
    cannabis you are stupid man.......fuck man
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Cannabis wrote:
    eddie vedder could record himself having diarrhea and yall would think that was a great song. haha

i guarantee you this would sound better than anything nickelback every recorded.
  • Options
    just let this thread die, no one has to follow this guy's little game, just let it die, no real self respecting music lover in the world considers creed or nicklecrack to be decent good music anyways, everybody knows it's a shit as it gets, so let this thread die.
  • Options
    i get fucking pissed off when i hear them on the radio, do people really think they are good, they are horrible , they are soo bad and cliche, and just re-fired beans. i laugh when i hear them because their songs sound fake like they are meant to be a parody of other bands. and i get mad cause i think of all of the great music that is out there that doesnt get any recognition or light shed on them, like the Arcade Fire or Ray Lamontagne
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Cannabis wrote:
    pearl jam had a song called "alive" i think they were trying to rip off kiss
    That is exactly what Mike has said about his guitar solo in that song.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • Options
    i guarantee you this would sound better than anything nickelback every recorded.

Ahaha, good stuff and true.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • Options
    nickelback are a guilty pleasure of mine imho their new album is great.and chad has got an awesome set of lungs too.
    Cornell pwns u
  • Options
    Echo27Echo27 Posts: 57
    Baystone wrote:
    That is exactly what Mike has said about his guitar solo in that song.

Mike wants to rock and roll all night and 'part of' every day!

And Cannabis, not everybody here worships the ground PJ walks on. I think really being into a band should include being honest enough to recognize when something isn't their best work. If I were in a band I wouldn't want a bunch of ass-kissing fans just telling me all of my shit was great.
    "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see that I am serious?"