'Pearl Jam Radio'

GizmoGizmo Posts: 38
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Yes, you're reading that right ... you can make your own online Pearl Jam radio! This site is awesome ... you can enter an artist or a song and it will help you discover more music like that. I don't like everything it comes up with, but you can just skip it. You can then also provide feedback on the songs it selects for you and it somehow takes that into account ... It worked for me! I've never even heard of a lot of the bands it picks, but I have found quite a few things that I like ... You can also keep a list of your favourite songs. So have a go! See what it comes up with for you!
(Arnhem 29/08/2006 - Antwerp 30/08/2006 - Antwerp 31/08/2006 - Dusseldorf 2007 - Werchter 2007 - Berlin 2009)
- If you're not confused, you're not really paying attention to what's going on -
- Still so many answers I don't know, realise that to question is how we grow -
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    ....Link please?
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • GizmoGizmo Posts: 38
    Curious wrote:
    ....Link please?

Good point ;) I had it in the title first, but then changed it. Anyway, it's http://www.pandora.com. Enjoy!
    (Arnhem 29/08/2006 - Antwerp 30/08/2006 - Antwerp 31/08/2006 - Dusseldorf 2007 - Werchter 2007 - Berlin 2009)
    - If you're not confused, you're not really paying attention to what's going on -
    - Still so many answers I don't know, realise that to question is how we grow -
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    it doesn't work, it doesn't find any of the bands i want