Options

The Very Best of Paul Stanley's onstage banter (hilarious)

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
edited January 2006 in Other Music
http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44442

Some dude actually made a CD of this. Like another said, the cover is worth the price alone.
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    fanch75 wrote:
    http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44442

Some dude actually made a CD of this. Like another said, the cover is worth the price alone.

LOL!!!!!!!! this is awesome.
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    HAHAHA, i'm downloading it now on the basis that some friends and i saw KISS a couple years ago when they were touring with Aerosmith and Paul Stanley (none of us were very much of a KISS fan) had us cracking up for for months thinking back on his between songs rants. The one that stuck out most was something to the effect of:

Paul Stanley: (practically yelling in his high pitched voice) DeeeEETROOOIIITT! Happy Holidays! Did you have goOD THANKSgivING DEETROOOIT??

(crowd cheers, i admittly raise my beer)

Paul: DID YOU HAVE SOoome ... turkey detrOIT?

(crowd cheers, beer stays locked against my chest, lol)

Paul: DID YOU have some.. stufFING, DEETROIT?

(crowd cheers)

Paul: Did you eat it... ALL, Detroit? Did you eat ALL YOUR STUFFING? OH YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DETROIT! YEAH! DID YOU LICK IT UP, DEETROIT? YEAH, YOU LICKED IT AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL UP, DIDN'T YOU, DETROIT!

(kicks into Lick it Up).

---
    aaannnddd the download is done; gonna go have a listen(and that CD cover IS the funniest thing i've ever seen)
  • Options
    OMG, this is one of the funniest things i have ever heard....But he's giving me a headache!!

ANYBODY OUT THERE.. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH??????

WE'RE DRINKING AL-CO-HOL!!!!
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I bet this would outsell Paul's solo record if it were an official release :D
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    whoah yeah peeee-puhl!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?