Options

!!people Who Know About Good Seating For Shows....>>>

soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
edited December 2005 in Other Music
right, well i plan on buying u2 tickets tomorrow. i'm buying one for my friend - she is short. am i better getting general admission or reserved seating? i can get both for $99. it's at Telstra Dome, Melbourne. Anyone who is educated in this aspect of life please help me!
EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
i HOPE you'll be a star,
in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    I'm assuming the general admission is on the floor and on a big general admission floor, reserved seating is usually better for the shorter crowd, unless you can get to the front or feel like standing back behind the crowd. You can always stand on a chair with reserved seating, and you usually get a better point of view. If you want better sound and don't care a whole lot about seeing them with as good of view, then getting the floor and standing in the center is always best. Unless you plan on camping out and getting to the front of the stage though I'd say the seats are better. I usually get a lot of rude remarks at shows cause I'm 6'8" so of course its my fault when its general admission and someone decides to stand behind me and then realizes they can't see. You know cause the whole time before the show they didn't notice my tall ass standing in front of them. So I guess reserved seating usually gives you less of a hassle at trying to find good spots. Cause even being this tall I sometimes even have a hard time seeing.