Options

Anyone want the new Strokes album a month before it's released

pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I got this over at the Strokes mb, But apparently it's the full studio album. I have a really slow computer so I'm in the middle of downloading it. I'm would wait just to buy it when it comes out but I don't know, the songs I've heard (about 9 of them) sound a bit iffy to me, maybe it'll be one of those album where the individual songs don't sound as good if they aren't connected with the whole album.

But anyways here's a link to the album.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/thestrokes/
"I'm a thief, and I dig it"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    I got this over at the Strokes mb, But apparently it's the full studio album. I have a really slow computer so I'm in the middle of downloading it. I'm would wait just to buy it when it comes out but I don't know, the songs I've heard (about 9 of them) sound a bit iffy to me, maybe it'll be one of those album where the individual songs don't sound as good if they aren't connected with the whole album.

But anyways here's a link to the album.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/thestrokes/

so fai i have heard 'juicebox', "you only live once", "hawaii" and "razorblade"

very nice songs if you ask me.

i friend of mine have heard the whole album and thinks the other way, the songs are good but dont hold well together as an album. Guess i will listen the whole thing and make up my mind.

thanks for the link!
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    YES!! Thank you SO much for this pearlzepfan!! :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤